Call of Duty - Vanguard

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I've experienced almost every single one of the issues they listed.

The need for increased diversity for map rotation is a big deal. Initially I thought it was just Vanguard Resurgence where the circles collapsed in the same pattern depending on what part of Caldera you were on than I realized it does the same thing in Vanguard Battle Royale also. It's just insane no one picked up on how ridiculous that is earlier, especially when that was never an issue in Verdansk or Rebirth Island.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The random restart of the game is f***ing horrible. The new map has been out for a month now and they still can’t figure out how to fix these issues?

Ran into my first cheater in quite some time. Level one with fully maxed guns and camos. Clearly had wall hacks and aim bot. Such s defeated mood when you’re having a good game and these f***ers show up.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Apparently there’s a rumor that Rebirth Island will get replaced by a new map. Possibly happening in March to celebrate the anniversary of Warzone

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
People will be furious if they remove rebirth island. It’s the mode that most people want to play. They get mad enough when Raven Takes out quads as is.

Any update will be broken, that’s a guarantee.
The game mode will still be there, just with a new map. I get the idea of keeping it fresh, but in this case I’d say keeping Rebirth Island around is a good balance between old Warzone and new Warzone

Reactions: tacogeoff

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Rebirth Island is perfectly built for the resurgence game mode though. Caldera Resurgence and even Verdansk Resurgence both suck. Half the games I played in Caldera Resurgence ended up with no buy stations on the map after the first zone collapsed which is asinine. It's obvious they just slap that game mode onto the Caldera map with no actual effort towards making it function properly.

I'd probably be done with Warzone completely if they remove Rebirth Island.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I can't even play Warzone. Haven't been able to for like 8 months. Aside from the cheaters it was just too sweaty, and just got progressively uglier looking.

Release a next gen version, and I'll be back to give it another try.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I don’t know how warzone is popular tbh. It’s a battle Royale which is pretty boring alone. And it really doesn’t do anything unique.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
What would Warzone 2 even entail? A complete wipe of the weapons, integration with COD2022 only and a new map? Isn't Caldera kind of like Warzone 2?

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Warzone 2 would hopefully mean full next gen. Right now, Warzone runs like crap even on next gen and no FOV option. Each update makes the game uglier, it seems.

I would also imagine it wipes the old guns and starts new, as they can barely keep up with balancing as is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad