Prospect Info: 2022 Young Stars Roster/Discussion

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
From what I’ve seen Lucius needs some serious work. That ankle injury may have materially impacted his game. He doesn’t have the speed or strength to make any room for himself.
Two shifts ago he changed gear on a 2 on 2, blew by his defense, and made it a 2 on 1. His skating looked bad in game 1 but it's been fine by my eyes this game.

Reactions: hn777 and MardyBum

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Kinda wanna see Torgersson Nikkanen Lambert on a line in the AHL lol.

I'll be more critical of hin and Lucius in the preseason, they'll both get some games.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Poor finish by the team today. They looked a little less disjointed which was good.

Lucious was better, showed one good burst and was good on the PP. Still leaves me wanting a lot more on 5 on 5 as he doesn't accomplish much unless someone gets him the puck.

Perfetti was good away from the puck which will make the coaches happy. He was breaking plays up, stripping the puck and intercepting passes all game. His positioning in the dzone was more refined and he was providing good targets for outlet passes. I thought his play with puck in space was good and improved as the game went on. Just thought he wasn't as sharp with his offensive decision making and passing as he normally is. But that is what these games are for.

Zhilkin was buzzing around and had some chances. Like the kids tools and motor and will be interested in following him this year.

Lambert was solid, he was skating well and had some chances. He also managed the puck much better today.

I thought Kuzzman was off in his shooting today. Otherwise he moved the puck well and was a bit better in his end.

Lundmark was steady in his end but was off with his breakout passes.

Bauer was pretty awful. Was terrible with the puck and couldn't make a pass. Hopefully this was just rust.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013

Johannesson out. Too bad, he's been fun to watch and one of the most capable in terms of moving the puck forward on a team that hasn't been getting much offense.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad