Prospect Info: 2017-2018 In The System: Springfield Thunderbirds, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Hey Batting I bet your boy Jayce will look good in a Manchester uniform!!!

2018-03-27Jayce Hawryluk (RW)SpringfieldDELReassigned by Florida (NHL) to Manchester (ECHL
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Don't know anything about the situation but it wouldn't surprise me if he was getting the "Dryden Hunt" treatment... send him down for 2-3 games, let him score a few goals and regain confidence, call him up again.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Looks like they sent him down to make him eligible for the ECHL playoffs. Has to play 6 games to be eligible.

Springfield is basically an ECHL team anyway, but he'll have a bit easier competition in Manchester, plus they're a good team.

Not that it's needed, 6 points in his last 7 games, 30 points in his last 43 games. Not bad considering how bad Springfield's roster is.

bluegod29

Oct 4, 2011
Looks like they sent him down to make him eligible for the ECHL playoffs. Has to play 6 games to be eligible.

Springfield is basically an ECHL team anyway, but he'll have a bit easier competition in Manchester, plus they're a good team.

Not that it's needed, 6 points in his last 7 games, 30 points in his last 43 games. Not bad considering how bad Springfield's roster is.

I'm sure that Florida is very concerned with their ECHL teams playoff run when they hardly have any concern with their AHL team. And if they actually were concerned about Manchester's playoff run they should have at least sent a decent player.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I'm sure that Florida is very concerned with their ECHL teams playoff run when they hardly have any concern with their AHL team. And if they actually were concerned about Manchester's playoff run they should have at least sent a decent player.

*Yawn*

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

Lmao. You're too funny man.

Reactions: Senorsmooth

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Kosov with a primary assist on the game tying goal in game 1, he had a couple of shifts in the last 10 minutes where he just went round & round the o-zone and the opponents couldn't take the puck away from him. That helped turn the momentum on Kazan's side, they scored the GWG soon after Kosov set up the tying goal.

IMO he could push for an NHL bottom6 spot next season (I see many similarities to Mamin in his game), but with the depth we have now it probably won't happen with us (he's getting too old to prove himself in the AHL). Still, we could trade his rights for a pick or a prospect.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017

Springfield is basically an ECHL team anyway,
but he'll have a bit easier competition in Manchester, plus they're a good team.

Looking at the roster they iced in yesterday's 5-0 win... yuck. Who are all these guys?
On the bright side, Greco keeps scoring and could easily finish with 30 goals and 50 points. He keeps this up, he should get a call-up at some point next year...

Last edited:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Looking at the roster they iced in yesterday's 5-0 win... yuck. Who are all these guys?
On the bright side, Greco keeps scoring and could easily finish with 30 goals and 50 points. He keeps this up, he should get a call-up at some point next year...

Technically he could be called up now. He’s on an NHL deal for the remainder of the season since November

bluegod29

Oct 4, 2011
Hawryluk is a minus 5 in three games with Manchester so far. He's on fire! maybe an NHL call up is on the horizon???:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad