Prospect Info: 2017-2018 In The System: Springfield Thunderbirds, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Can you guys give me some insight into Panthers players who made their NHL debut last season? Specifically what type of player they are, if they have an NHL future and what role they project as in the long-term. Thanks!

Maxim Mamin
Dryden Hunt
Henrik Haapala
Curtis Valk
Chase Balisy
Harri Sateri

As former Poster saying Mamin is the Type of Player for Bottom 6 role, fast, good Board Game and not a bad Hockey IQ.
Dyden Hunt played near the same Game as McCann, but i dont see him as a Roster Player, more a call Up Person and when he cant make the next step a Player for the EU Market.
Henrik Haapala had a could start couldn´t hold his level, as Soupy says call up, for me also a kind of 3rd Line PLayer and i liked his PP preformence. At least good enough to stay steady in the AHL.
Curtis Valk, can´t remember him at least he tried to be the scorer he was in the AHL, as Hunt a call Up Guy. But if im right was a good 2 Way Player.
Chase Bailsy he was in an NHL Game dont even remember, not sure he ever reaching NHL Level as standard.
Harri Sateri was sceptical by his first Call up, make an great impression, his IHF World Cup preformence showed he will stay in the NHL:

Reactions: Legionnaire11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad