WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Hah, I didn't think she was actually pregnant (I don't pay attention to wrestling social media or stuff like that) and that it was simply in story

the second they cut back to the backstage and made it part of an interview segment, you could tell it was going to be part of a storyline.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
And of course, Becky Lynch makes history. She's the first man to be pregnant.

Juniorposter.jpg

Reactions: DaaaaB's

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think it's just that moral fight between everything that happened and what is going on. But yeah... wrestling does not translate very well w/o crowds. And it makes me laugh that Vince fought the crowd for so long. It's a part of the show.

Reactions: Kaner9

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s an extension of what’s already been happening with crowd reactions, which have been dead for main roster shows on a consistent basis for years.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Another Raw where I managed to fast forward through the whole thing in minutes. The only good part for me was really seeing Nia get her a$$ continuously kicked by Asuka after firing out one of her lame promo's.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Seth Rollins is proving why he is the man. He has taken the whole Monday Night Messiah gimmick and ran with it. It doesn't matter if the episode of RAW is good or not , whenever he gets screentime it's always interesting. It takes a good wrestler to pull this off with no crowd to work off of either.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I usually watch his recaps and agree with a ton he has to say, but even when i watched this one live I cringed. What a weird thing to say, honestly.

Reactions: Roman Fell

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
This company DESPERATELY needs a woman on the writing team because the characters and dialogue are just slightly above Vince Russo level: Women are over emotional manipulative and vindictive shrews. It's like the whole thing is written by a team of incels.

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
So is anybody else enjoying these segments with the Profits and Raiders?
I get a good kick out of them. So much chemistry and charisma between the four of them.

I also find it funny that these nxt superstars in the crowd aren't being given any chairs. Just have to stand in the same spot and cheer for a few hours lol

Reactions: Damien Darhk

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I give the Profits 10/10 every time on the screen. I think theres a bright future therl seeing how fans react to them next time.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
One thing I noticed is that Drew McIntyre's music is essentially the same as Sheamus's music.

His music sucks.

I know Vince despises paying royalties to use entrance music that isn't produced in-house, but much like Roman Reigns, if your determined to make a guy the face of the company like they are doing now with McIntyre, would it kill them to shell out some royalty fees in order to get them a truly kick-ass entrance song? You look at pretty much every true main event-caliber talent the past 4 decades, they almost always had an excellent and memorable theme. Sure there are some exceptions, but the list of true superstars with awesome memorable entrance music is long. The two go hand-in-hand IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad