heyman-20514351.jpg

razorstitle.jpg

9f109a75e6ce1a9a86b54cf3a2fc671b.jpg

100a6a28eee421c20c6797f5c0b83056.jpg

Reactions: DaaaaB's

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
2 questions:

the hacker thing...was that the first “truth will come out” thing (Mandy and Otis?)

This was the first time we saw the "hacker" and the truth was revealed.

I've been doing some reading about the whole thing and a lot of places say the "fake interference" and Ali's glove light thing only happened during HM/Dolph/Mandy/Sonia segments, but I SWEAR one of the earliest instances of the fake interference (before it was accompanied by Ali's glove light and the envelope) was during a Bayley match.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next truth to be heard has something to do with Bayley and Sasha.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

I've been doing some reading about the whole thing and a lot of places say the "fake interference" and Ali's glove light thing only happened during HM/Dolph/Mandy/Sonia segments, but I SWEAR one of the earliest instances of the fake interference (before it was accompanied by Ali's glove light and the envelope) was during a Bayley match.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next truth to be heard has something to do with Bayley and Sasha.

Oh now see I can get behind that. THat's a good story/gimmick. The reveal won't matter so much but this 3rd party creating feuds by exposing truth. I can DEFINITELY get behind that.

The only small nitpick... please stop overproducing. Let the camera be grainy and not in 4k :laugh: Do hacker things.

Reactions: ShelbyZ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

The hacker is clearly Solomon Crowe

I wish they brought that gimmick/Sami Callihan back.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Been watching an old RAW every day, for the most part, during the pandemic. Vince on commentary is a hoot. Hilarious the over the top, incredulous, babyface turned into Mr. McMahon. Whenever he calls a highspot, he sounds like he's being dragged off by someone and wants to make sure everyone can still hear him.

Also, Owen Hart would be over in any era. Terrific in the ring, and an absolute ham.

Reactions: Dominator13

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Been watching an old RAW every day, for the most part, during the pandemic. Vince on commentary is a hoot. Hilarious the over the top, incredulous, babyface turned into Mr. McMahon. Whenever he calls a highspot, he sounds like he's being dragged off by someone and wants to make sure everyone can still hear him.

Also, Owen Hart would be over in any era. Terrific in the ring, and an absolute ham.

I always loved Vince on commentary. He was so ridiculous with has hammy announcer voice transitioning into his gravelly voice. Also loved him marking out for late kickouts and certain babyfaces. Perfect guy to have on commentary on a B level show in particular.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

ive been watching from 2002. Lesnar/Batista/Cena/Orton all debuting within a couple months is wild. Shoutout OVW.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I always loved Vince on commentary. He was so ridiculous with has hammy announcer voice transitioning into his gravelly voice. Also loved him marking out for late kickouts and certain babyfaces. Perfect guy to have on commentary on a B level show in particular.

Reactions: iamjs

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Im more ok with Mcintyre vs Rollins than I thought. Which bearded, long hair, hairy chest white dude will emerge VICTORIOUS?

Reactions: Dominator13

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Nia Jax not only hurts wrestlers in the ring with her terrible and sloppy work, but that promo last night damaged my brain and blew out my ear drums.

I just know they're going to push her to the moon again. Man the Woman's division has fallen flat.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
So how do you guys feel about the enhancement talent used for squash matches?

It seems like over half of the shows are squash matches now. Sheamus, Alistair Black, Murphy, Rowan, etc etc. I just play on my phone the entire team because I lose interest from the get-go. For some superstars, it's been dragged out for far too long imo.

Do some here actually enjoy this?

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019

It seems like over half of the shows are squash matches now. Sheamus, Alistair Black, Murphy, Rowan, etc etc. I just play on my phone the entire team because I lose interest from the get-go. For some superstars, it's been dragged out for far too long imo.

Here's the thing. People hate watching these guys wreck jobbers. But they also hate when jobbers get in too much offense.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010

There can be entertaining squash matches and realistically they are needed to get wrestlers some wins or advance storylines without having someone of consequence lose or burning through all of the matches. It's a problem when WWE has endless TV time to fill each week though.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I fully welcome the return of squash matches. A few of those can break up the monotony of Raw/SmackDown's constant stream of hyper competitive 15+ minute matches of win trading.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Legit haven't watched this dog shit product in a month or so now. I basically read up on it and everyone is ripping it apart.

The return of the bologna tugboat Nia Jax doesn't help, and now Jinder? Yeah, that solidifies it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad