Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
People don’t know this but Bayley and Sasha are the best act in the company

Reactions: bobholly39

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
That US title is beautiful. I don't love the "champion" written out, but damn I think it's beautiful. Not 10/10, but definitely a HUGE improvement over the crap one they had.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
People don’t know this but Bayley and Sasha are the best act in the company

People DO know this. This is why a lot of people were upset they were being misused. And Bayley has been crushing it for a lot longer than people give respect for. Her heel character, IMO, has always been tremendous.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
They've been good, but I feel like there's a bit too much of them right now. Seems like they're on the show like 4-5 times a night.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
health slater looks buffer bigger. good mic skills. wwe should bring him back

He seems like a well-liked enough guy that they'd bring him back eventually. Might be best for him to have a run elsewhere and get more consistent screen time that WWE can't offer.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I'm sorry, but why is Slater a thing? He's just a jobber to me.

He's a relatable guy imo. Also works safe and sells better than the majority of wrestlers out there today. There's a reason they used him to put over that string of legends a while back. He was trusted.

If they did it right, a 3mb triple threat for the title would be fun. Slater tops out at IC title status but I never expected Drew to be the guy either, so who knows

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Unfortunately when family comes into town I have to watch this shit.

... Regularly bad shit because absolutely unbearable with no crowd reaction.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I was listening to a Bryan Alvarez clip on YouTube (that’s basically how I keep up with modern stuff) and they started a stable with MVP, Lashley, and Shelton Benjamin? In 2020?? I kinda dig that tbh

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I was listening to a Bryan Alvarez clip on YouTube (that’s basically how I keep up with modern stuff) and they started a stable with MVP, Lashley, and Shelton Benjamin? In 2020?? I kinda dig that tbh

That group would be GOLD in 2007 :thumbu: Still better late then never tho. Shelton and Lashler can still go.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
That group would be GOLD in 2007 :thumbu: Still better late then never tho. Shelton and Lashler can still go.

agreed. MVP is a good mouthpiece too

Now that I think of it they’re just rebooting TNA’s Beatdown Clan. Probably not great when you’re biting from them and it’s one of the better things you are doing- calling themselves the Hurt Business and all being over 40 is kinda cool tho. Sounds like something the old timers tell the younger wrestlers lol

Now they just need Mark Henry

Reactions: Kaner9

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I think...

NastyRemarkableGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
agreed. MVP is a good mouthpiece too

Now that I think of it they’re just rebooting TNA’s Beatdown Clan. Probably not great when you’re biting from them and it’s one of the better things you are doing- calling themselves the Hurt Business and all being over 40 is kinda cool tho. Sounds like something the old timers tell the younger wrestlers lol

Now they just need Mark Henry

Vince get this man in the writing room!:laugh:

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
Raw has been repetitive. I love Seth Rollins, I think he is a great wrestler and can be a great heel. But this Monday Night Messiah character, it sucks. He isn't saving anything. The ratings suck. Gouging eyes out on the steps is crap. Instead of heaving great feuds with guys like Rey, Aleister and others, it's the same thing each week. Smackdown is confusing as hell. NXT is the only one watchable now with new feuds. Kross vs. Lee. Where is Cole, Ciampa? Balor, Gargano fighting for a spot in the North American title match. The women are eh. Shirai is great. Yim is good. LeRae, Kai annoy me. Nox is good. It's good to watch NXT.

IceColdOx

Jan 29, 2019
Watertown, NY
One positive with Jax having to work with Shayna is that she'll get Billy Robinson stretched if she botches. I'd be on my best behavior with Shayna. She honestly needs to be in a title program soon. I love her recent promo work.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Raw has been repetitive. I love Seth Rollins, I think he is a great wrestler and can be a great heel. But this Monday Night Messiah character, it sucks. He isn't saving anything. The ratings suck. Gouging eyes out on the steps is crap. Instead of heaving great feuds with guys like Rey, Aleister and others, it's the same thing each week. Smackdown is confusing as hell. NXT is the only one watchable now with new feuds. Kross vs. Lee. Where is Cole, Ciampa? Balor, Gargano fighting for a spot in the North American title match. The women are eh. Shirai is great. Yim is good. LeRae, Kai annoy me. Nox is good. It's good to watch NXT.
The Monday Night Messiah has been literally the best and most consistent segment on RAW since covid started up. It doesnt benefit as much from not having a real live crowd but his gimmick is over as hell. They need to find a way to push Murphy without them splitting. He gouged Blacks eye last night , debuted a new theme and won a singles match. Looks to be like they are building him up again.

Reactions: DoyleG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad