WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I know this isn't new, but it really is sad listening to Lawler try to do colour now. It's brutal.
Liked AJ's promo, gives some life to his angle with Taker. Heels at their best when their arguments have some merit.
Would have preferred Edge not get his hands on Orton until Mania - especially seeing how well Edge sold they unhinged stuff, tonight.

Amen. Amen. It's really sad.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Austin is there. I talked to my buddy. We found tickets in club for like $100. I said I'd pay $100 to hear the glass shatter. He's letting me know tomorrow.

How about u?

I would love to but I doubt it. That's a good price. Seeing Austin and Taker both there would be so nostalgic just to hear that glass break and Taker's entrance.

Reactions: iamjs and ColePens

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I know this isn't new, but it really is sad listening to Lawler try to do colour now. It's brutal.
Liked AJ's promo, gives some life to his angle with Taker. Heels at their best when their arguments have some merit.
Would have preferred Edge not get his hands on Orton until Mania - especially seeing how well Edge sold they unhinged stuff, tonight.

You sometimes see people try to defend Cole's announcing as a product of Vince, but Lawler has been really bad for quite some time. At this point he's a 70 year old man who's long been checked out when it comes to WWE's product. I have respect for New Generation Lawler as a commentator and I don't think that Attitude Era Lawler was as bad as many people now say, but he's really awful now.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, Lawler's time as a good commentator has come and gone. He had a decent run. Him and JR made the Attitude Era even better with their commentary but it's time to let someone younger take over on color commentary.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
WWE's YouTube channel posted a teaser for Southpaw season 3 (set in 1994, coming in the summer). I look forward to how they write off Clint Bobski.

Reactions: ColePens

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
PWInsider.com is reporting that Rezar ( AOP ) tore his right bicep during that 8-man tag match on RAW. No official word on just how long he will be sidelined.

Reactions: ColePens

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I never seen matches without anybody there before. It's kinda cool once but they should cancel it for the future.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Let's file this under the " No S**t Sherlock " category. :laugh:

from pwinsider.com

For those who have asked about the women's tag team bout that opened Smackdown, the talents did not keep wrestling during the commercial break.

Thanks to the outbreak of the Coronavirus, last night's episode of SmackDown was held in the WWE Performance Center and no fans were in attendance.

Thanks to an international feed, some members of the audience got to see what happened during the commercial break.

As you can see below, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nikki Cross, and Alexa Bliss all stopped wrestling!

With no one in the building watching, there was really no need for the match to continue, and not taking bumps definitely makes sense for these Superstars.

Video Shows That Superstars Stopped Wrestling During SMACKDOWN's Commercial Breaks Last Night

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't know why people are mad about this. Of course they stopped wrestling. That's the right thing to do. When the director says "CUT" why would the actors continue to act the scene?

And I also think the people have a right to be fascinated how it all went down because it's nothing we've seen before. So the fact we have a chance to see it is fun.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
And boy youtube used to be able to give you full smackdowns/raws if you missed 'em. It's hard to find anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->