WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I'm not sure which one is more lazy: the booking for that Rumble, or reairing the Rumble match in its entirity on RAW.

99% of this show so far has been recaps and repeats. Again, lazy.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
What the frack, This Austin thing is bizarre.

About the best thing tonight was Asuka doing color commentary.

But just weird, and Becky Lynch's promo was just awkward.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
That's the bottom line because what? They cut him off. We will never know.

What a strange and terrible show. They need to just reschedule mania and show greatest hits until they can go back live.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
What the frack, This Austin thing is bizarre.

About the best thing tonight was Asuka doing color commentary.

But just weird, and Becky Lynch's promo was just awkward.
I agree with your first and third sentences but I thought Asuka was annoying as usual. She's a great wrestler but the screaming in Japanese annoys the hell out of me.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think we are seeing a dark day in wrestling. As it was closing in on it's current new high with AEW, NXT, indys all over, etc... we now have no fans. And boy it makes it bad.

Reactions: Kaner9

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Watching some wrestling again now that there are no other sports to watch, and definitely grateful that it's gonna continue audience or no audience.

It's actually a solid opportunity for wrestling, though the product isn't particularly good. I've heard of a few people turning wrestling on recently due to there being no sport choices.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
By far the best empty arena show they did last night. All these promos are way better without a crowd in the background yelling 'what' just to get themselves over. And also probably with almost all the writer not there.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
By far the best empty arena show they did last night. All these promos are way better without a crowd in the background yelling 'what' just to get themselves over. And also probably with almost all the writer not there.

Heyman promo and even Taker promo were real good. It built some hype for me after all this real world stuff left wrestling feeling empty.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Taker, KO, Edge promos and basically the whole Asuka segment were money.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Taker, KO, Edge promos and basically the whole Asuka segment were money.

I have an issue with the Taker promo and it goes back to the classic Jericho situation. He punked out the roster and AJ Styles. So when he loses, he looks stupid for losing to a guy he put down. There is a way to talk shit and build up at the same time.

Taker's delivery was AWESOME. His intensity was great. It felt great. The true good heel promo will help put people over while getting the reaction you want. Taker shit on the roster and AJ Styles.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
2 questions:

the hacker thing...was that the first “truth will come out” thing (Mandy and Otis?)

Is tonight’s show “new” or taped? This is normally the best show of the year I hope they save their surprises for the first real live show they can do.

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
Seeing a lot of these flashbacks matches is reminding me of how much I dislike how the new title belts look in comparison to the past ones. The new WWE title vs the old one (Cena's spinner title) are pretty close for me, but the Universal vs the old World Heavyweight, and the new IC title vs the light blue one aren't even close to being in the same ballpark for me

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Seeing a lot of these flashbacks matches is reminding me of how much I dislike how the new title belts look in comparison to the past ones. The new WWE title vs the old one (Cena's spinner title) are pretty close for me, but the Universal vs the old World Heavyweight, and the new IC title vs the light blue one aren't even close to being in the same ballpark for me
I liked these versions of the IC title the best.

Attachments

• images.jpeg-1.jpg
    images.jpeg-1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 2
  • images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Hockey Stick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events