WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I felt a bit of heel in him too. So hopefully thats the case. As well as please keep that stupid vest at home.
I don’t know how he isn’t but this is Vince, I’m sure it makes sense to him. It was my opinion Bray Wyatt had been a face in that match.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
God I hope they made Roman Reigns a heel. Just judging by what what I read about it I think they intended for that to get him over as a face tho lol

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
It wasn't a bad PPV, it picked up steam in the last few matches that were really pretty good. I think Asuka and Banks was the match of the night.

I was pissed off at the Bray Braun match after initially being pleased that they kept this match in the ring as a standard match

first, come on camera man, Braun is punching past Brays head into the match for 30 seconds and you're showing every phony punch. Stupid
Alexa Bliss being placed as a lynch pin in this whole thing, and she doesn't make an appearance
Roman comes back and destroys both guys setting up a Roman vs Bray feud and Strowman looks like a transitional champion doofus.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Strowman wasn’t supposed to ever be champion at all, so they didn’t give a shit that he looked like a geek

Reactions: Kaner9

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I don't know if anybody here noticed it but during last night's RAW episode Chris Benoit, an ISIS beheading and a KKK member all appeared on the ThunderDome screen. Here's the Benoit one:

from f4wonline.com:

The combination of several thousand virtual fans and a new toy like ThunderDome was bound to have kinks for WWE, and several particularly problematic "fans" from Monday's Raw resulted in the company needing to issue a statement Tuesday.

During the broadcast, several viewers took note of a front row virtual fan clad in what appeared to be a Ku Klux Klan robe during the Retribution attack on Rey Mysterio and Dominick. Fans also noted a video of a person being executed (also "sitting" in the front row) during the same segment as well as an image of Chris Benoit during Drew McIntyre's promo earlier in the show.

WWE released the following statement Tuesday:

“This abhorrent behavior does not reflect WWE‘s values and we have zero tolerance for these unacceptable acts. We are working to ban those involved from future events and per our policies, any inappropriate actions result in the removal from the live stream.”

WWE launched the virtual fan experience last Friday on SmackDown as part of ThunderDome, their new in-arena presentation designed to bring fans into the live experience and to provide more of an atmosphere for those watching at home. It's expected to be a fixture on WWE TV until fans are allowed to return to the venue. Fans register online, but it's unclear what the criteria is for being chosen after the fact and what measures WWE can take in banning those individuals that cause issues.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
It wasn't a bad PPV, it picked up steam in the last few matches that were really pretty good. I think Asuka and Banks was the match of the night.

I was pissed off at the Bray Braun match after initially being pleased that they kept this match in the ring as a standard match

first, come on camera man, Braun is punching past Brays head into the match for 30 seconds and you're showing every phony punch. Stupid
Alexa Bliss being placed as a lynch pin in this whole thing, and she doesn't make an appearance
Roman comes back and destroys both guys setting up a Roman vs Bray feud and Strowman looks like a transitional champion doofus.

Bray Braun was badddd and its not a surprise but I hoped for best. I think thats a terrible couple for a match.

Roman can take off again please.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Bray Braun was badddd and its not a surprise but I hoped for best. I think thats a terrible couple for a match.

Roman can take off again please.

I'm so torn on Bray, in terms of story build up and character, he's terrific and extremely creative.
In terms of actually executing a match, I always come out of it with a once again he looks like a dofus and his work in the ring isn't great.
I think a lot of problems come out with chemistry and finding an opponent that can work within the sphere of Fiendism. They haven't found that yet.
I haven't been sold on Braun through this whole thing, I think his over acting, just made him look like a big stiff.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I'm so torn on Bray, in terms of story build up and character, he's terrific and extremely creative.
In terms of actually executing a match, I always come out of it with a once again he looks like a dofus and his work in the ring isn't great.
I think a lot of problems come out with chemistry and finding an opponent that can work within the sphere of Fiendism. They haven't found that yet.
I haven't been sold on Braun through this whole thing, I think his over acting, just made him look like a big stiff.

Bray gonna Bray in the ring. Not getting a classic but no car wrecks either. Fiend is so out there from everybody else I dunno how it can work. The stuff with Cena was real good but the rest feels weird. An once he lost to Seth he was pretty much done for me tbh.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
their former music guy. I guess he made most of the music in the basement of a church or some shit lol

Don't tell me the brood theme came outta some basement lol. Respect to Jim Johnton any way.

My 666th post mentions the brood. Damn good story telling WWE couldn't do it any better :naughty:

Reactions: CDJ

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Apparently another glitch for the ThunderDome tonight:

EgjOOXgWsAA5dW2

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
It feels like almost 10 years we have been calling for reigns to become an heel and if they go through with this it can only be good for his character development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad