WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They were actually starting to turn Jinder face before he got hurt again.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
so uhh did they call a DQ in the Baszler/Banks match when Asuka came in to attack Bayley? :huh:

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Other than Antifa, or whatever the hell that was, throwing Molotov cocktails at the power generator, I really liked Raw yesterday.

- Orton and McIntyre had a SOLID promo. I love how personal it got between the 2 at the end.

- The hurt business is a great faction name. Rough night, but the end was great TV. I'm very happy for Shelton Benjamin, who gets to be relevant 1 last time.

- I dig this "Raw underground" thing. As long as they don't over push it though.

- Could "Retribution" be Undisputed Era? Adam Cole has more than deserved a call-up.

Reactions: Kaner9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I can’t do fake fake fighting

I’m trying to follow what happened on RAW but I just can’t anymore

IceColdOx

Jan 29, 2019
Watertown, NY
I notice a lot of people get upset when they see the same tropes on Raw, SD, AEW, NXT or other shows. However, the Raw Underground thing happened on Monday and some people have instantly hated it. I'm on the fence because we don't have enough information or know where it's going.

Let me ask this. Are we too quick to hate on something and should we give things more of a chance?

Reactions: Khelandros

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I notice a lot of people get upset when they see the same tropes on Raw, SD, AEW, NXT or other shows. However, the Raw Underground thing happened on Monday and some people have instantly hated it. I'm on the fence because we don't have enough information or know where it's going.

Let me ask this. Are we too quick to hate on something and should we give things more of a chance?

You do know what site we're on? :biglaugh:

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto

In most cases, I'd agree with you. But I think we've already seen enough of Raw Underground to say it sucks. Every fight seemed it like it was just a takedown and punches and a submission. I just can't see it lasting.

I do like The Hurt Business from the little I've seen though.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

EfGYpi-WkAAI0IY

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
The kid took those shots like a champ.

I don't know what's Dominic's salary in WWE, but for sure, at his age jumping right ahead on Raw and the Summerslam card, he must be absolutely HATED by younger wrestlers training at the performance center. I have a feeling that Seth and Murphy gave him as many hard shots they could, to fast track respect in the back, more than for a moment to viewers.

His stomach looks even worse FYI.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
The kid took those shots like a champ.

I don't know what's Dominic's salary in WWE, but for sure, at his age jumping right ahead on Raw and the Summerslam card, he must be absolutely HATED by younger wrestlers training at the performance center. I have a feeling that Seth and Murphy gave him as many hard shots they could, to fast track respect in the back, more than for a moment to viewers.

His stomach looks even worse FYI.

There just lucky that Dominics papi is dead. RIP Eddie :(

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
I can’t do fake fake fighting

I’m trying to follow what happened on RAW but I just can’t anymore
I mean obviously you shouldn't watch for the "fighting." Everyone knows it's fake and really shouldn't be considered in whether you want to watch or not. There's a ton of other shit to watch if you want to see something for legit fights.

But yeah, even most of the storylines are incredibly boring or stupid now. I'm only a subscriber because I'm a Strowman mark, and this is probably going to be his only run with a top title. Once he drops it to Fiend at SummerSlam, I'm almost certainly unsubscribing until creative can come up with more entertaining shit.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
I don't know what's Dominic's salary in WWE, but for sure, at his age jumping right ahead on Raw and the Summerslam card, he must be absolutely HATED by younger wrestlers training at the performance center.
It's just an introduction into the harsh realities of life for those young wrestlers.

Lesson for the day: it's about who you know, not your inherent talent or "doing your time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad