WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’m sure Dominic is getting this spot because they want to keep Rey from AEW

also is raw underground basically the brawl for all but a work?

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
It's just an introduction into the harsh realities of life for those young wrestlers.

Lesson for the day: it's about who you know, not your inherent talent or "doing your time."

To a certain degree, sure, but not all of those 2nd or 3rd generation superstars became a big thing in the end. Richie Steamboat, Brian Christopher, Shaul Guerrero, and David Flair all come to mind.

I hadn't seen a legit beating like the one Dominic took in a very long time. It's not just a casual initiation thing. My wife, whop usually watches half of it while scrolling her phone, got up and left, because she felt nauseous seeing that. Most painful thing on Raw that I can remember, is Brock Lesnar delivering a F-5 to Seth Rollins on the metal part of a stretcher. Kid showed a clean Air Drop too that had massive air time. WWE wants Rey back obviously, but the kid is holding his own.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ

Its ufc and fight club with wwe doing shaky cam things. SooOoO coOooOOool.

I respect dominic taking the beating. Maybe in the future hes the new Tommy Dreamer.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Yeah, I think it's supposed people who need something to do showing up and beating up random jobbers instead of an actual match.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
So.. what if the lights went dark during the punt on Flair, because it was a set-up, and not "Retribution"?

Flair helping Orton in a dramatic fashion, would be a way to get the belt on Orton, but not diminish McIntyre's push in the process.

"Dirtiest player in the game", right?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So.. what if the lights went dark during the punt on Flair, because it was a set-up, and not "Retribution"?

Flair helping Orton in a dramatic fashion, would be a way to get the belt on Orton, but not diminish McIntyre's push in the process.

"Dirtiest player in the game", right?

Apparently Flair was written off and won't be appearing on tv for some time.

Reactions: Dominator13

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I haven't been this disappointed in a WWE Smackdown show, or any other show like this one, in a very long time.

- There's now more women TITLES, than there are competitors at Summerslam.

- They're not pushing any woman whatsoever. Anyone that fights Sasha, Bayley, Asuka or Charlotte get their momentum annihilated.

- REALLY tired of these "I am King, I am a leader" angies with Corban. It's as Idiotic as it is redundant.

- Apparently Braun has the ability of Magic like the Undertaker now.

- They've ruined the Riddle storyline, and they're killing Big Es' run.

WAKE UP.

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bray Wyatt is so far beyond every single “superstar” - the guy was beyond great when he first debuted, and now he’s even better and they continue to drop the ball. I think he might have the most creative mind in the company.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I haven't been this disappointed in a WWE Smackdown show, or any other show like this one, in a very long time.

- They're not pushing any woman whatsoever. Anyone that rights Sasha, Bayley, Asuka or Charlotte get their momentum annihilated.

- REALLY tired of these "I am King, I am a leader" angies with Corban. It's as Idiotic as it is redundant.

WAKE UP.

Can't argue with this.

Braun is laugably bad playing evil, he's like an over acting Snidley Whiplash. The part where Bray and Braun were laughing at each other reminded me of the Undertaker and Lesnar. Alexa continues to make chicken salad out of the chicken $$$$ of this angle.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
330px-DoRightCast.JPG

Can't argue with this. Braun is laughably bad playing evil, he's like an over acting Snidley Whiplash. ...
I love the reference. My top 4 classic cartoons are the Herculoids, Jonny Quest, Space Ghost, and Thundarr the Barbarian.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainCrunch67

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ

- They're not pushing any woman whatsoever. Anyone that rights Sasha, Bayley, Asuka or Charlotte get their momentum annihilated.

WAKE UP.

Corbin is so much go away heat when fans are there. Brawn should be getting that reaction too.

About Big E's push that I been waiting for for so long... :mad:

Big E deserved the big push more then Kofi.

Reactions: CaptainCrunch67

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Can't argue with this.

Braun is laugably bad playing evil, he's like an over acting Snidley Whiplash. The part where Bray and Braun were laughing at each other reminded me of the Undertaker and Lesnar. Alexa continues to make chicken salad out of the chicken $$$$ of this angle.

Personally, I think Braun is a fantastic promo deliverer for a big man. It comes out very natural. It's this angle of him becoming a magical character that's just stupid, which is a creative team issue, not a Braun issue.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Personally, I think Braun is a fantastic promo deliverer for a big man. It comes out very natural. It's this angle of him becoming a magical character that's just stupid, which is a creative team issue, not a Braun issue.

I think Braun is a great promo when he's Braun.

This snort heavy breath cheesy forced laugh, I'm the most evilest son of a bitch alive comes across as forced and un emtional predictable and lame.

In other words its terrible script reading promo 101. At lest Bray can pull off his promo's and sell them. EVIIIIIL Braun just comes across as B movie villainy and unbelievable.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
MVP is close to the best talker they have on Raw, so I can let him slide on this

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think the Hurt Business is a great name, especially considering the composition of the group. It’s 3 40somethings and that sounds like such an old-timer thing to say

I thought BDC sucked tho lol

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Corbin is so much go away heat when fans are there. Brawn should be getting that reaction too.

About Big E's push that I been waiting for for so long... :mad:

Big E deserved the big push more then Kofi.

Big E pinning people for 5 seconds down in NXT was AWESOME

I think he has the goods to be champ tbh. Idk if he had the personality before New Day but I think he definitely has personality now

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Big E pinning people for 5 seconds down in NXT was AWESOME

I think he has the goods to be champ tbh. Idk if he had the personality before New Day but I think he definitely has personality now

Big E as champ >>>>>>>> Kofi as champ. IN ring he can work and hes got charm and humor. Push him before braun or corbin please.

Reactions: CDJ

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
WWE's Thunderdome looks like something out of a futuristic sci-fi movie, like some sort of intergalactic congress meeting type-deal. My first impressions is it's actually kinda creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad