GDT: WWE Smackdown: Trotz vs. Roy (also, a hockey game)

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Gaustad scores a goal???? What???? I didn't know he knew how to do anything but faceoffs

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Even after some great play from Gaustad these past two games people will still irrationally hate him. At least we're sort of back in this.

Wrong Box Legwand

Jul 29, 2013
Okay, I was out of the room for what happened with Downie/Weber/Josi. All I know is some **** went down. Someone want to fill me in?

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Colorado broadcast crew just referred to Nashville as Calgary....as if they couldn't get more idiotic.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
Guys, if any of you have the chance to watch the Av broadcast, it is HILARIOUS. Listening to these guys you'd think Downie was selling Girl Scout Cookies for dying children and Weber and Bourque beat the **** of him and killed a puppy for good measure as Downie tried to save it.

I've been watching a lot of Av games, all preseason and stuff just cause I like the outlook of their team...But man. It is the biggest brainwashed, and brainwashing, of any crew I've ever seen in my life. I don't think I can ever take any Av fan seriously since they watch games with these guys commentating.

I've heard them in action, most Altitude broadcasts I've seen are that disgraceful. The Rapids' guy was brutal, but they replaced him with Richard Fleming.

I haven't agreed with most of the penalties doled out tonight. The Downie trip, the Klein slash, and the Fisher interference all seem really flimsy. It seems like they're looking for any excuse to give teams power plays.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Cullen has been horrible in the faceoff circle at 20%. Gaustad is 92%.
Of the new guys Nystrom has been the most impressive. He has played well with Fisher not only on a line but on the PK as well.

Hopefully Josi isn't injured seriously. Who is playing with Weber now?

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
Downie goes airborne on the headshot to Josi, Avs on the PP. Nice...... :shakehead

Definitely deserves a game or two.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
The OMG, that was a bad call leads to the "we were screwed by the refs" rants later. Good teams don't let the inevitable bad calls cost them games. The call on Fisher is laughable but it happened. Time to play through it then score a couple more goals ... unlike how the team reacted to the blown offsides call in this same building last season.

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
So much going on this game! The refs have been brutal. Great to see Gaustad score. Again, ice time is confusing me?
Has Nystrom REALLY had the most ice time of all the forwards? If so, there might be the problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad