GDT: WWE Smackdown: Trotz vs. Roy (also, a hockey game)

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
So when are we going to get hard to play against after Colorado just took out the #2 Dman with a goon move? To add insult Roy on the bench smirking looking at the preds bench.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I have to say one thing they are abusing Downie. Smith with the high stick on him and now Nystrom.

zxcvnm

Jun 19, 2013
Remember SammyJankis
It seems like it is this way for every game at Colorado as of late

You Nashville fans are so silly. Duchene was onside the entire time:

BDatLo5CEAApjKp.png:large

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Our scoring lines need to get going as we can't have Gaustad being the only goal scorer. Losing Josi is bigger then just losing this game.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Awaiting a flood of negative posts despite the fact that we've played relatively competitively both games and are currently out 3 starters as well as having a large number of rookies and new players trying to learn a system that generally starts slow to begin with.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Smith is everywhere, but not getting a lot of quality shots. Wilson isn't doing much yet. Hornqvist moved from his traditional spot at the edge of the crease out into the slot. Cullen can't win a faceoff to save his life. The Legwand line is invisible minus one rush at St Louis. Still, the team is generating chances while missing two top nine players. A disappointing opening to the season but no reason to panic yet based on years of history.

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
Well no bergs and Josi hurt. Picking up right were last year ended.
Man i am hoping Josi was just getting tests and being careful due to his history.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad