Confirmed with Link: [WPG/NYR] Hayes for 2019 1st, (F) Brendan Lemieux & Cond. 2022 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I`m perfectly fine with his rental value and we have cap to resign UFA this summer and I wish him good luck in WPG.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
He put up up 43 points in 51 AHL games last year so I think the talent is there.
11 points in 44 games, but 9 goals. 24% shooting, which is bound to regress, but might say something about his shooting ability.

Only 7:25 average TOI - gotta think it goes up by 3-5 mins by year end if he sticks to it.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
From what I have concluded, its exactly the type of player ypu want to "get" added to your team, Some obvious takent, tuffness.....get in your face tuffness, and someone you can actually ICE right away. Losing 3 players with NOTHING to show for it, but call ups......doesn't really appeal to the garden faithful. We need SOMEONE, anyone that we can scream for. Just a little. Th3y knew they would lose McQuaid, and like many have said.......he just might be someone to have to answer to. Bringing up Lettieri (4th time) wouldn't have cut it. We NEEDED new blood! Lets face facts though, that 1st really was the essential part of the deal, anything Lemieux brings, will certainly be welcomed with open tuffness, i mean arms.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com

Dude is old school. dirty hit then absolutely schools the poor soul who stood up for his teammate. like just crushes his spirit, the dude is standing there taking blows.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I loved Claude. Such a dirty f***ing player, but it was a different time and that wasn't as problematic. Just a nasty guy, no one ever wanted to play against him, and he was a damn good player to boot. I know Brendan is not going to be the offensive player his dad was, but if he can emulate the rest of it, I'll be happy.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG

Dude is old school. dirty hit then absolutely schools the poor soul who stood up for his teammate. like just crushes his spirit, the dude is standing there taking blows.

Dirty sucks, no matter the jersey.

If you get behind your player being an ass, don't whine if one of the Rangers gets a dirty hit from an opponent.

That's how it usually works for those kinds of fans, though.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Dirty sucks, no matter the jersey.

If you get behind your player being an ass, don't whine if one of the Rangers gets a dirty hit from an opponent.

That's how it usually works for those kinds of fans, though.
Not gonna be cheering when he makes hits like that but I’m not gonna deny that the Rangers could use a guy who plays on the edge

That’s clearly Lemieux

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
It will be nice to dish some stuff out instead of always taking it.

This is NOT an AV guy. He’s more of Torts guy. Been waiting for some jam. Not the guy who will step if needed, a guy who starts ish and gets things going.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
I love someone that plays with balls but hopefully no dirty hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad