Confirmed with Link: [WPG/NYR] Hayes for 2019 1st, (F) Brendan Lemieux & Cond. 2022 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Summary of Lemeiux? Is he just a solid bottom 6 guy who can stir things up? Any scoring potential?

He can score, when they were showcasing him earlier, Lemeiux had a nice little hot streak but not someone I'd expect to get more than 25-30 points a season. Very chippy. But played 5-8 minutes a night in WPG on many nights, so the offense wasn't there.

Great pick-up. He's a shift disturber. I think he's going to add more than being just a 4th liner. I see him as a guy that gets and keeps other guys going. Which is what the Rangers really need.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Summary of Lemeiux? Is he just a solid bottom 6 guy who can stir things up? Any scoring potential?

I think ideally you're looking for him to hover around 35 points per season, probably 15-20 goals and 15 assists. But he will be effective in other ways that don't directly lead to goals. he's a bigger body who grinds on other teams and is a PIA to play against. He's something this organization needs more of honestly. He brings the fight to the other team. Quinn will LOVE him.

Reactions: h0ckeyman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad