Post-Game Talk: Worst forward on the team with the GWG

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Yeah I’m not sure what Larssons deal is. He’s having his worst season ever in the nhl.

I said it in other threads he needs to be traded . He got a bad back and the way he plays it will only get worse . I also would consider trading Klefbom because he is injured prone . Love Klefbom when he at the top of his game but he misses so much time and once he comes back the time it takes him to get back up to NHL speed we end up losing 1/2 a season .

Sign Gardiner
Klefbom for a winger
Larsson for an upgrade if one becomes available

Last edited:

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
RAzxpdY.gif

Turning into our Tom Wilson? Really liking his game

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Biggest win of the year, wasn't easy, but they got it done. Kassian keeps playing well, as to McDavid and Draisaitl.

Despite that brutal first goal, I thought Koskinen was good, the team is battle. Find a way to get wins, that's all you can do.

McOvechking

Apr 28, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
You can debate where Russell ranks among the rest of the d-men in the league, but there's no denying his heart. Guy gives it all every night.
Unpopular opinion: I'd rather trade Larsson and keep Russell.

Russell is a warrior. Larsson likely has more value in a trade.

I know we need RHD more than LHD, but still.

ijk

Oct 3, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
Winning is better than losing, at least I feel that way.

Would be really nice to read a thread about the game, and not having to scroll through hate.

Just my 2 cents, but who am I to say.

If the Oilers magically squeek into the playoffs that would be awesome. For that to happen the team needs to win.

Nothing else really matters.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
The ignore function doesn’t work real well when the same poster posts hundreds of times in every. Single. Thread.

Reactions: I am the Liquor

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV

You are probably right.
And then to avoid the main boards for a year "HALL GOT TRADED FOR WHO!?"

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

You only move Larsson if it's in a package for a better right shot defender. And even then, we still need to upgrade that second pairing.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Four wins in a row and still no closer to a playoff spot. Ho hum.

Can’t wait for the injury excuse to come from upper management leading to non existent improvements in the team both on and off the ice.

At least the weather in Palm Springs is nice and warm.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

Can’t wait for the injury excuse to come from upper management leading to non existent improvements in the team both on and off the ice.

Congrats on the warm weather

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

That's good focus on that and relax, the season will end soon and you can prepare your outrage at the coming offseason.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Reminds me so much of DSF. Complain and whine about everything all the time and then brag about how right he was all the time, 60% of the time.
Newsflash the team still isn’t very good.

That's good focus on that and relax, the season will end soon and you can prepare your outrage at the coming offseason.
And maybe you all need a vacation since apparently I’m super missed around here :laugh:

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Newsflash the team still isn’t very good.

And maybe you all need a vacation since apparently I’m super missed around here :laugh:

Newsflash, your post is completely irrelevant to what I said. It’s just you complaining more...so maybe it is relevant because you’re proving my point for me.

4 game winning streak and you disappear only to throw in the odd negative comment. Then the team loses a game and you’re the most active poster here. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad