Post-Game Talk: Worst forward on the team with the GWG

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Don't think so. You have Draisaitl on the team as well who still might win the Rocket Richard. The points drop off from Kucherov to Stamkos is significant. I know Tampa is a much better team but think the Eastern media bias means McDavid won't win.

Probably a mute discussion as there is no way the Oilers make the playoffs.
By your definition, then McDavid should have won the Hart last year

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Khaira was beastly with the puck on his stick in the offensive zone last night. I'd like to see him and Currie with RNH on the 2nd line.

Drai McD Kass
Khaira RNH Currie
Lucic Cave Gagner
Rieder Brodziak Chiasson

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
I’m on vacation. Sorry that just happened to coincide with last nights win. I’ll try and schedule my vacations around the many lengthy losing streaks we’ve had next time.

It’s the ebbs and flows of the season. They have points in 8 of their last 9 games and nothing has changed. This team still needs upgrades at forward and defense. This hot stretch doesn’t change that at all. It’s great that they’re playing better but they needed to man up much earlier than this.

If this team needs a perfectly healthy defense to stay competitive then hoo boy do I have news for you.

You must go on vacation all the time...

:eyeroll:

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Turning into our Tom Wilson? Really liking his game

Kassian has always played well with skilled guys . He played with the Sedin's in Vancouver and looked good . Plus player have to respect our skill guys if he out on the ice . He brings a whole lot of crazy . People know what Lucic will do . Kassian is unpredictable

Reactions: Oilers in NS

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
A career 4th liner playing with the best player in the world and people want to defend this? How about we get McD some real wingers or is that too much to ask?
Hall and Eberle was lights out with McDavid . I think they were real wingers except they were a good fit . Not everyone will fit with McDavid . Yes he is the best player in the world so wingers need to let him do his thing and go to the net for the tap ins

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Kassian has always played well with skilled guys . He played with the Sedin's in Vancouver and looked good . Plus player have to respect our skill guys if he out on the ice . He brings a whole lot of crazy . People know what Lucic will do . Kassian is unpredictable
Kassian has a crazy look to his eyes. Like a look that says if you really piss me off I will kill you and I won’t even care.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
A strong 4 lines for most of that game. Nucks got some momentum after the flub by Kosk, but that's why you score 3 goals. Overall a good game by the majority of the team.

This winning isn't convincing any new GM out of anything. This team still lacks depth in most areas and adjustments are def needed going into next season.

Watch, Reider is going lead us in goals for a bit once playoffs start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->