Status
Not open for further replies.

(lone)Yashinfan#79

"fetching video...

buffering, buffering, buffering..."

Damn these two tin cans and a string!

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
It's around 2 minutes left in the first and Ovechkin has had about 4 shifts. He's looked pretty good so far, missed a few passes but they were bad passes. Been finishing his hits, and made a few nice moves to beat the first guy and one led to a good scoring chance.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Way to let Datsyuk catch his breathe before your force some questions on him. Doesn't help that he just started taking formal English lessions.

(lone)Yashinfan#79

ah well, my feed is in and out... never have it for more than a few seconds at a time, then it cuts out... for the more fortunate, please keep us serfs apraised of any key action (and thanks for the Ovechkin coverage, too)..

if there happens to be an alternate audio-only feed, please advise..

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Crosbyfan said:
Even though I don't buy the hype, I'd like to see him play. I'd like to see how he managed to come 60th in scoring in the RSL last season. I'd like to see why he was named the RSL,s top left winger. And if this adds up to solid two way hockey I'd like to see why he's been a healthy scratch so far.

Are they afraid his compensation value may drop?

FINALLY get to see him play. Nice coverage by CBC. Not bad highlights for one period alone.

Montandon

Aug 27, 2004
Montandon said:
can someone give me the full line up of Russia?

GO RICHARD LINTNER!!!

Goal?

Defense?

Offence?

Kovalchuk, Datsyuk, Afinogenov
Ovechkin, ..., ....

???

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
Crosbyfan said:
Even though I don't buy the hype, I'd like to see him play. I'd like to see how he managed to come 60th in scoring in the RSL last season. I'd like to see why he was named the RSL,s top left winger. And if this adds up to solid two way hockey I'd like to see why he's been a healthy scratch so far.

Are they afraid his compensation value may drop?

:lol

sandman441

Jan 25, 2003
ALASKA
just checking out espn broadband. It looks allright on my side it is a little blurry but that is ok. I hope they start doing this for nhl games I would pay to see new jersey games. I know about direct tv and dish network but the signal from my house would suck

PapaBear*

kovolchuk is flying out there, he has got to be the most skilled russian player today. I love the jump and acceleration he has just amazing. Not many players can skate like him.

Does anyone agree that kovo and afiniginov skate very simliar. they both have amazing strides in their skating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad