Post-Game Talk: WCQF [GM3] Canucks defeat Predators | 2-1 (Miller & Boeser) | In DeSmith We Trust

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Got a point, and had a few of the very few Canucks' chances, also blocked some shots and played well defensively. Call it a C or a C+.
Tight game he looked decent tonight no own goals )
Well no f ups in our net score sunday get going )

lousy

Jul 20, 2004
Calgary
Where is this flu bs coming from? I don't know one person who has the flu right now, yet it has devastated the whole canuck team.
I don't know anyone who has the flu, so it must not exist right now? Also there is covid. It doesn't just disappear, but in reduced numbers at times.

Reactions: Indiana and jd22

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Where is this flu bs coming from? I don't know one person who has the flu right now, yet it has devastated the whole canuck team.
Our division at our workplace got wrecked by a pretty bad flu in early April. This particular strain was super contagious. 2 days of fatigue and fever followed by a week of cold-like symptoms.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
Zadorov has been absolutely huge across 3 games.

Cole was unreal tonight. The 3 blocks in the span of 2 seconds in the 3rd period were the reason we won the game.

These are absolutely the right types of players that you need for the playoffs, win or lose the series with an injured Demko and disappeared Petey. Without the supporting players, we wouldn't be up 2-1.

I know 2 otherwise healthy people in their early 30s who were hospitalized with pneumonia just in the last month after getting the flu...

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Not sure why people think Hughes had a bad/below average game, he had 2 assists and drew at least one penalty. Didn't look out of place, thought he looked good, just happened to be on the receiving end of some hits for once, can't dodge them all like Game 1,
Hughes was an absolute beast tonight. Literally took a beating and excelled in every aspect.

Pogotheclown

Oct 11, 2015
Desmith looks wobley.
This game was a better team totally focused on playing defense.

Zadorov has been absolutely huge across 3 games.

Cole was unreal tonight. The 3 blocks in the span of 2 seconds in the 3rd period were the reason we won the game.

These are absolutely the right types of players that you need for the playoffs, win or lose the series with an injured Demko and disappeared Petey. Without the supporting players, we wouldn't be up 2-1.

I know 2 otherwise healthy people in their early 30s who were hospitalized with pneumonia just in the last month after getting the flu...
Zadorow plays really great and with authority

Reactions: Indiana and David71

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Not sure why people think Hughes had a bad/below average game, he had 2 assists and drew at least one penalty. Didn't look out of place, thought he looked good, just happened to be on the receiving end of some hits for once, can't dodge them all like Game 1,

Both of his assists were just simple passes down to Miller on the PP.

And the penalty he drew was because a Pred decided to maul him after the play was over for no reason and not so much one he created.

Thought he had some trouble moving the puck, at least not as quickly and accurately as we're used to.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Did Petey play tonight?

He setup what was maybe our best chance of the entire game but outside of that play, wasn't too noticeable.

However he did not appear to look meek or dejected which is something I was afraid of coming off his horrendous game 2, so that's a positive sign (albeit pretty low bar for a star player).

Reactions: Red

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad