World Cup: Sep 5 GDT - Slovakia vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Even though I buy the hype, I seriously doubt Ovechkin makes any difference... yet.

Steveorama

Aug 20, 2003
Oakville, ON
Visit site
I believe that if Slovakia wins by 3 or more goals, Canada will get Russia in the Quarter Final. Any other result and Canada gets the Slovaks.
I don't BELIEVE it is possible for Canada to play the US in the quarters.

Last edited:

Mr. Penguin

Aug 30, 2004
Finland
lux_interior said:
This game doesn't really matter. Slovakia will finish 4th and play Canada. Russia will finish 2nd (or 3rd) and play the USA.

Yeah. That's true. But I hope it's still worth watching. :)

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Moskau said:
Even though I buy the hype, I seriously doubt Ovechkin makes any difference... yet.

Even though I don't buy the hype, I'd like to see him play. I'd like to see how he managed to come 60th in scoring in the RSL last season. I'd like to see why he was named the RSL,s top left winger. And if this adds up to solid two way hockey I'd like to see why he's been a healthy scratch so far.

Are they afraid his compensation value may drop?

rulin

Jan 30, 2004
The anthem singer from last night can sing in Slovak, too. Talented.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Crosbyfan said:
Even though I don't buy the hype, I'd like to see him play. I'd like to see how he managed to come 60th in scoring in the RSL last season. I'd like to see why he was named the RSL,s top left winger. And if this adds up to solid two way hockey I'd like to see why he's been a healthy scratch so far.

Are they afraid his compensation value may drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad