World Cup: Sep 4 GDT - Russia vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Rattlehead*

NYI said:
kidding, put it this way i haven't noticed him tonight, so for a checker/checking line, that is a good thing
I think we noticed him when CBC just talked about how well he play's behind the net when he mad that pass to doan for the one timer.

NYI

Jul 19, 2004
ehc73 said:
Doan was all alone in front! What a save by Solokov!

Solokov is terrible, he wanders out of his net to much, i have a feeling that goalie who played against the US will be the main goalie from this point on(they probably wanted to use him against Slovakia tommorow to guarentee 2nd place overall)

Vic Rattlehead*

Gonchar sticking up for Thornton in an interview on CBC. :dunno: why? Shouldn't they be talking about the game at hand? :joker:

Joe_Sakic#19

Thornton is playing great in my opinion. That line is playing awesome.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
When are the hockey gods going to reward Shane Doan?? :toothless

Teezax

Nov 25, 2002
Montreal
Canada's team defence is flawless, it just goes to show that they have strengths in every aspect of the game. The team has made few mistakes thus far in tournament, they're looking like the best team in the tournament.

Go Canada!

Vic Rattlehead*

Any chance maltby and Marleau will see any ice time in this tournament other than being an injury replacement? I think not mainly because this team is built strongly and the players now have chemistry with one another.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
2 huge mistakes = 2 goals

before the game I said : "there must not be any penalties"! Why?

1-Canada has a good PP
2-Russia's PP is dangerous for itself because they just can't play on the PP

the good news for the upcoming games is that at even strength they're evenly matched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad