World Cup: Sep 4 GDT - Russia vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYI

Jul 19, 2004
i am suprised, they didn't catch the fact it looked like kasperitis gloved the puck in the crease, isn't that an penalty shot?

Anthony*

bryzgalov should start every game from here on out

sokolov is terrible

Vic Rattlehead*

Damn, I missed the first period. So is our Checking line doing well agaisnt the speedy speddy Russians? :dunno:

NYI

Jul 19, 2004
ehc73 said:
Anyone think that should have been a penalty on the Russian goalie tossing his stick? Or did it slip?

slip up, you could argue the canadian player who bushed him should have got a penalty as well, but i think kasperitits gloving the puck in the crease is another question

rulin

Jan 30, 2004
Shappa said:
Did CBC just say that Mike Rathje is on the emergency call list for team Canada? I mean, i like the guy, but that's a little bit unexpected.
I know. I was shocked myself.

Vic Rattlehead*

19bruins19 said:
Damn, I missed the first period. So is our Checking line doing well agaisnt the speedy speddy Russians? :dunno:
Hello? Can anyone answer?

HF_Rangers

Jan 16, 2004
Winston-Salem, NC
CAN 2
RUS 0
3:31 2nd

Russians come close, but they seem to be without luck so far... and a stellar Brodeur.

One thing I love about this broadband feed... no dreaded behind-the-net cam.

Vic Rattlehead*

Way to go checking line. Putting offensive pressure on the Russian. Thornton and Doan owned the defence.

NYI

Jul 19, 2004
19bruins19 said:
Joke right? Or are you serious?

kidding, put it this way i haven't noticed him tonight, so for a checker/checking line, that is a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad