Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Sakic#19

4-2 Canada!

The bars are gonna be so packed tomorrow night. :yo:

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
this should be a much closer game than the U.S.-Russia game...as i feel Canada is a MUCH better team than the U.S.
also,despite Ovechkin being a great talent, i dont feel they should put him in this game...he is just not ready for such a huge game.
i actually see this one going into overtime...with Russia stunning the hockey world by winning it in the first few minutes of OT!
RUSSIA wins 3-2 in OVERTIME! :handclap:

TWS

Jul 8, 2002
Visit site
Are you sure that the game will be televised on ESPN? I checked it out and it seems like ESPN and ESPN2 are playing college football during the time. Is there a mistake with the guide? Please let me know because I would like to see the game if I can.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
yeah it looks like ESPN isn't showing this one anymore.. I'm 100% sure though, that the WCH official site used to say that all the games would be televised on both ESPN and CBC..

ZadorovNJD*

Can we restart this thread and talk about....oh, I don't know....hockey?

stockwizard*

May I ask, who will be in the starting lineup for Canada? Same as last game?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
4-3 Canada.

The Russians come out with some jump and not only withstand the early Canadian pressure, but score two quick goals in the first period. In the second, Lemieux carries this team on his back as he sets up 3 goals to give Canada the lead. The third period is filled with end-to-end rushes, with Russia tying it midway through. With less than 5 minutes to go and Canada on the penalty kill, Martin St. Louis steals the puck at the Canadian blue line and scores on the breakaway, giving Canada the win.

Either that, or some other (totally different) stuff happens.

High flyin' Habs*

4-3 Canada, by the way I still cant get Kovalevs goal out of my head!

rulin

Jan 30, 2004
3-2 Canada.

If both teams play with the intensity they did in their previous game(s), this is going to be one kickass game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad