Transfer: Winter Transfer Thread Part I - Featuring Less Therapy and More Transfers

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Simakan is just returning from covid, but he was a key player before getting sick.

Brobbey is just too young for such a loosely coached team, but he has started getting integrated more recently.
I was thinking moriba

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I was thinking moriba

Ah. I view Moriba, like Brobbey & Gvardiol, more as buys for the future. Simakan & Silva were their additions that were expected to provide more immediate returns.

Speaking of Brobbey; Gießelmann just robbed him of the equalizer in the final minute of regulation. He's looked lively since coming on.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I guarantee you those two don’t see it that way. Considering moriba was bitching about playing time, he hardly got any. Brobbey wants out half a season in due to lack of playing time. Shame both their previous environments look to be better for them.

my draft team in particular took a hit as I viewed brobbey my striker for the future. Lol

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I guarantee you those two don’t see it that way. Considering moriba was bitching about playing time, he hardly got any. Brobbey wants out half a season in due to lack of playing time. Shame both their previous environments look to be better for them.

my draft team in particular took a hit as I viewed brobbey my striker for the future. Lol

The Brobbey thing is weird and I think those rumors are just because he got subbed off before halftime in their last match, but we'll see if he actually wants out this window & what the rest of the season brings. I suspect that by next June, Brobbey & Moriba will be playing a lot more regularly...and that Marsh will be gone long before either of them.

And we've been over Moriba before, I think he picked Leipzig for more reasons than just the PT he'd get in the first half of his first season there.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Newcastle already has the worse version in Willock, may as well get Lingard too eh?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I'll repeat what I said in the first place. Newcastle is going to be way more Sheffield United than City. It was a condition of being allowed to buy the club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad