Transfer: Winter Transfer Thread Part I - Featuring Less Therapy and More Transfers

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
BVB needs to upgrade their offensive, thats for sure. Reus is not what he once was. Reyna is talented but not there yet. Moukoko is still very young, Malen have been a disappointment and Hazard is nothing special.

The dream scenario would be to keep Haaland and add Adeyemi and Anthony. That attack would be deadly.

Only reason Reyna isn’t there, is cause he literally isn’t there. Hadn’t played in months. Literally following the Pulisic path at Dortmund.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I doubt Bayern moves for Mats given both this history and his performances against them.
United probably goes for a better option.

Well if Bayern were to go based off that and ignore his career thus far then they could save a lot of money and get a Sporting Director from this forum. As for United, not sure the better options they’d have. Anyway, I’d be happy to see Ter Stegen stay at Barca for some time.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well if Bayern were to go based off that and ignore his career thus far then they could save a lot of money and get a Sporting Director from this forum. As for United, not sure the better options they’d have. Anyway, I’d be happy to see Ter Stegen stay at Barca for some time.
When was the last time Bayern :
- signed a 30 year old for 40+?
- signed a player who was thrown to trash by their sporting director
- who was ridiculously bad when he met Bayern?

Me thinks they have a better sporting director than average Barca fans.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Because keep in mind Konrad > Pedri

Konrad who's showing tons of good things but zero end product in Marseille.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
When was the last time Bayern :
- signed a 30 year old for 40+?
- signed a player who was thrown to trash by their sporting director
- who was ridiculously bad when he met Bayern?

Me thinks they have a better sporting director than average Barca fans.

-Wasn’t part of the conversation.
-As I already said.
-To my point.

Anyway, i’m not sure is I don’t have my finger on the pulse of every average Barca fan like you apparently always do. Regardless, Neuer isn’t as old as I thought he was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad