Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Gallagher will give the Habs a serious boost.

I honestly thought that Andrighetto had carved himself a spot on the roster. 4 goals, +5.

I guess Daniel Carr has a more complete game. I wonder how long Carr stays up...

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Gallagher will give the Habs a serious boost.

I honestly thought that Andrighetto had carved himself a spot on the roster. 4 goals, +5.

I guess Daniel Carr has a more complete game. I wonder how long Carr stays up...

Carr is older and more complete.

Andrighetto will play in the NHL soon. He's almost there, it's a number thing now. Byron/Fleischmann will not be there next year, so I expect Andrighetto to take his place.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Don't care if Price is there or not, look at this habs lineup, look at the Bruins, and if we can't beat them, we plain suck.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Don't care if Price is there or not, look at this habs lineup, look at the Bruins, and if we can't beat them, we plain suck.

An experienced Rask VS a rookie playing in front of 80,000 people. How Condon plays will be key because Rask will be ready. I know Rask has historically struggled against the Habs but you have to give Boston the edge in goal.
Condon will be one nervous Nellie

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
About ****ing time Desharnais and Weise are back on the third line.

That's the set-up we saw before Gallagher went down, and Desharnais was on the second line. Let's wait for ice-time before making claims on that one. Desharnais played 3rd line for like 6-7 games this year. Don't underestimate the love ;)

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Barberio on offside? Why does MT like doing this so much. Just use Pateryn he deserves it a lot more after sitting for so long and grinding it in the minors for 3 years. I don't understand this team.

Beaulieu - Subban
Markov - Petry
Emelin - Pateryn

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Barberio on offside? Why does MT like doing this so much. Just use Pateryn he deserves it a lot more after sitting for so long and grinding it in the minors for 3 years. I don't understand this team.

Beaulieu - Subban
Markov - Petry
Emelin - Pateryn

This is the coach that used a rookie Beaulieu on his off side in the play offs against the Rangers to protect Bouillon.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

Beaulieu - Subban
Markov - Petry
Emelin - Pateryn

Well, that's Therrien.
He's a local kid, speak french, lots of medias out there...lol

It's the Winter Classic.
Every players want to play in that game.

Therrien choose Barbiero....a AHL player who just been called up and did nothing.
Tinordi and Pateryn are with the team, not making waves and this guy step ahead of them.

Therrien is such a Classless coach.
how can you respect that guy.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

Newsflash: We've been sucking for the past month. :)
It's not about who has the better roster. We'd have a tough time vs an AHL team.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
This is the coach that used a rookie Beaulieu on his off side in the play offs against the Rangers to protect Bouillon.

Just when it seems MT is pulling his head out of the sand he sits Pateryn who is better than both Emelin and Barberio

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Not sure if it has been posted yet but...

Mike_Condon_Full_Mask.jpg

Condon's winter classic mask has Bill Belichick in a hoodie on it. He deserves to be benched for this atrocity alone.

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
But the lines are more balanced,this the best combination possible with available bodies. If Gallagher doesnt give us a lift nothing short of a complete roster turnover will do as far as Im concenned. Leave the lines as of todays practice, If Plekanec,Pacioretty and Subban dont play lights out then you know something is dreadfully wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad