Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Those of you driving to Foxborough there does not appear to be any weather issues outside if fog in the mountains.

Lastest forecast from WCVB

http://www.wcvb.com/weather/harveys...=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wcvb

If you are coming down on Interstate 93 - you best option is taking 495 South of 93 and go 60 miles to US 1 NORTH and the stadium is just a couple of miles up. By doing this you will avoid all the traffic from Boston itself headed to the stadium.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

How does one find the "Crazy Horse Watering Hole #3? For the after party, Habs fans only!!!!...:yo::yo::yo: Never mind, just got a call & directions.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Everyone that is saying if we lose, Therrien is fired, clearly didn't see Bergy's press conference after he signed scriv.

He said that the firing of Therrien never even crossed his mind and that he has complete and utter faith in him, talking about how they were considering him to coach hockey canada's team.

Also said something about how he doesn't start throwing people under the bus when the going gets tough.

I think the ONLY way Therrien gets fired is if Bergy does too.

This is different, though.

The Molsons are great on image.

Wait till Goeff knocks on Bergevin's door and tell him it's unacceptable. This is how coaches are fired.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I hope they don't embarrass themselves...December was embarrassing enough.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I think the Habs will show up in this one. Subban in particular. He loves playing the Bruins and is a big game player.

It'll be sweet to have Gally back. If he doesn't play in this game just knowing he's a game time decision is a huge plus for the team going forward.

At this point I just hope it's a good game. It would be nice if the Habs could pick up a point and not embarrass themselves in front of 50,000 people (or whatever the number) and national audiences in both the U.S and Canada.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I think the Habs will show up in this one. Subban in particular. He loves playing the Bruins and is a big game player.

It'll be sweet to have Gally back. If he doesn't play in this game just knowing he's a game time decision is a huge plus for the team going forward.

At this point I just hope it's a good game. It would be nice if the Habs could pick up a point and not embarrass themselves in front of 50,000 people (or whatever the number) and national audiences in both the U.S and Canada.

Subban will be at his best tonight without a doubt. He lives for and loves the spotlight.

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Me 2. Although Flynn has played well enough, I just want DSP's size in there. I would just tell him, if you want to stay in this line up you better not pass up a hit. Then see how he plays.

Agreed. We need more size, and he really needs to hit.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
The thing with Flynn is he is a very average player, there isn't much he offers asides from some speed. I would prefer DSP because at least he brings a physical element to the lineup.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Flynn will play, he's from there and he's ok this year.

I guess DSP will be the 13th forward for now. Can't wait to see what will happen to Barberio/Tinordi/Emelin when Gilbert comes back.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Even the word 'embarrassement' is embarrassed to be associated to the Habs' embarrassing performances in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad