Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
It's early but there are no games from now till Friday. I would imagine that Condon will start. The team better show up for this one and hopefully Gallagher is ready to play.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Habs lose 5-2.

MT reverts back to Patch-DD after one period.
Chucky 1g,1a.

MT's post game presser: '' I thought we played well, just that we're not used to these conditions.''

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Habs lose 5-2.

MT reverts back to Patch-DD after one period.
Chucky 1g,1a.

MT's post game presser: '' I thought we played well, just that we're not used to these conditions.''

Seems pretty accurate. If they lose that will be MT's excuse for sure.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Gallagher comes back and scores 5 goals to show everyone he was the only reason we weren't scoring.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
We get stomped.

6-2 Bruins

Ericsson x3, Bergeron, Krug, Krejci
Gallagher, Galchenyuk

Nobody expect the Gallys show up.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I had been find of looking forward to this one but with the way things are right now, especially the way the team is being coached, I am not so much anymore.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Krejci was placed on IR and will not play. Unfortunately even if Marchand is suspended for his hit, he can appeal it delaying the suspension 48 hours which would allow him to play.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
I hope they keep Gallagher out for the winter classic.
Boston has been playing very physical, dirty hockey lately and the last thing we need is Gallagher in there getting reinjured.
Let him return on the 5th vs Philly.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Subban has been thinking about this game for like 10 months.

He's designed his own suit at Sartorialto to look good when he comes in, hell he even got the cameras cut off to make sure not spoil us. Wouldn't have wanted us to see the groom before the wedding now would he ? He's drawn a sketch of his very own special skates. He's going to look like 9M dollars.

I'm expecting one of the best players in the game taking over. I'm expecting him to destroy the bruins like he's the captain in a game 7 Stanley cup finals.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
This could be the last nail on Therrien's coffin so to speak, so I predict a victory;

Subban score the first goal.

Hat-trick from DD.

Plek/Patches empty-netter.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
I'm looking forward to seeing Kovy in a habs jersey again, I miss that guy. Too bad Koivu isn't there participating as well.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Subban has been thinking about this game for like 10 months.

He's designed his own suit at Sartorialto to look good when he comes in, hell he even got the cameras cut off to make sure not spoil us. Wouldn't have wanted us to see the groom before the wedding now would he ? He's drawn a sketch of his very own special skates. He's going to look like 9M dollars.

I'm expecting one of the best players in the game taking over. I'm expecting him to destroy the bruins like he's the captain in a game 7 Stanley cup finals.

He's been putting all his effort into looking good for this game, and not into playing the other games.
He DAMN well better play good.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Another embarassing loss and Therrien is fired the next day.

Best possible scenario.

And Gallagher should sit that one if he's not 100%.

Nynja*

If Boston is missing Krjeci AND Marchand and we still lose badly, theres no excuses on the injury front. Krjeci and Marchand are key cogs for that team.
Therrien will still blame da injuries though in the post game presser, cause its Therrien, Mr. "No Excuses".

Hopefully MB comes out Kanye style and just cuts him off and tells him he's fired while he's doing the post-game presser.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Habs win 5-0. Hat trick for Wayne Simmonds, 5 assists by Galchenyuk. 1 goal each for Pacioretty and Subban. Therrien steps down as coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad