Winning streak ends. Habs lose 4 - 2

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
you missed the great debate a couple of months ago, we all agreed that Rush was way better and that Pink Floyd sucked

:sarcasm:

Funny, I remember everyong saying Rush was irrelevant and Pink Floyd was amongst the best bands ever.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Bad game. Move on. Thats all that can done and said.

PP is cringe worthy and whoever is in charge needs to be fired. Over a year of the same crap.

This team isnt good enough five on five or systematically to have an ineffective man advantage

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Habs PP has looked like crap since December last season and it doesn't look like the coaches have even attempted to fix it. It looks like the same old ineffective crap over and over again every time they get a PP.

Dec 2, 2010
Gotta stop falling back on the bad habits like the 150 ft between the D and forwards. And the stupid "tip the pass to the furthest forward" breakout style. Too easy for any team with good NZ play.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
yes! a couple of threads were completely derailed because some people couldn't figure out who was the best band

what they should have done is admit they both suck and move on :p:

Pink Floyd is way better than what the Habs PP is. ;) The Habs PP will now be known has Rush for the remainder of the season because it and they suck so badly. :)

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
srs bsns bro

serisouly tho, they were entertaining, don't tell anyone

...secret safe with me, amigo...I won't tell...:laugh:

...anyways, now that the win streak is over and we bagged another game against TB, can Therrien finally begin to see that we have glaring flaws in our "system" that need to be addressed??...PP...dump and (don't) chase...D-Zone disasters...grinders on scoring lines...etc...

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Come to think of it, the Habs did kinda look comfortably numb tonight.

they played about as bad as that song is

here it comes
cm-47778-0510a9f8f4a84d.gif

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
It wasn't a bad game, TB just had more PP and they executed. We'll beat them next time, with better discipline, and experience : Galchenyuk costing a goal on a line change turnover (or was it Gilbert's fault, I'm not entirely sure), Beaulieu with the delay of game penalty, but that's how they'll gain experience.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Was really unimpressed with Subban taking that penalty! He also had an average game, with a lot of gaffs. I think until he gets his emotions under check, I take back my vote on him for captain. Captains can't be taking obvious silly penalties from the bench. That was a momentum killer.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Bad game. Move on. Thats all that can done and said.

PP is cringe worthy and whoever is in charge needs to be fired. Over a year of the same crap.

This team isnt good enough five on five or systematically to have an ineffective man advantage

We're top 5 in terms of 5 on 5 goals differentials.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I had high hopes for this game but it was just one of these days where in the end I was lost for words at the Habs effort. This time I thought the Habs would be money tonight but the sorrow soon set in that the Habs wouldn't be coming back to life tonight. :)

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I agree. As an assistant captain he should be more responsible. But what they're doing now, is ridiculous. Gaston Therrien just said "PK is responsible for the 3rd goal against". So its Subban fault that Gilbert blindly passed the puck to the Lightning and had a 4 on 1 against? PK played terrible today but basing your show on a bad game by Subban when DD and other have been **** all season is a joke and an embarrassment for French TV.

Gaston Therrien is the biggest joke in the city. I literally stopped watching Anti-Chambre because of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad