Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Well if you do ever get to NZ and wanna Red stag I am an outfitter and hunt them, among other things for a living. I'm sure we could make it happen for a lot cheaper than you would expect.
You don't need a guide or pay big money to hunt free range game in NZ. However I might know where you will improve your chances.:naughty:
That’s awesome. And if you’re ever in Ontario let me know. I don’t outfit but I do have a nice spread of land. Cheers.

Reactions: KIWILEAFFAN

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

moved to East York when I was 6 and then Scarborough when I was 8.

spent 2 years in Tuscaloosa Alabama when I was 30, and moved back to Scarborough, where I plan to be buried in my Wendel Clark jersey and Steelers Terrible Towel in my hand......

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Budapest, Hungary.

Would love to move to Canada one day but it's pretty damn difficult.

I went on vacation to Budapest about this time last year and absolutely loved it. Would go back in a second.

I'm from Midwestern Ontario, Huron County is about as specific as I'm willing to get. Small farming community along the lake.

Reactions: Nooodles

WilliamInLondon

Mar 24, 2016
Obviously London (UK).

Born and raised in Toronto the first 25 years of my life and parents still live there. Been in London for the past 11 years or so. Have toyed with moving elsewhere for a bit, but then I'd have to change my nickname.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
I lived just outside Toronto my whole life but I just got a place in Ottawa because it came down to owning in Ottawa vs renting in Toronto. Would love to move to B.C one day if I can afford it

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
Born and raised in Toronto for the first 25 years of my life.

Completed my Master's Degree at the U of Maryland and decided to stay (this was 24 years ago).....I live in Annapolis Maryland with 3 daughters now. Spend as much time with your kids while they're young, because they grow up so damn fast...

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Born and raised in Toronto for the first 25 years of my life.

Completed my Master's Degree at the U of Maryland and decided to stay (this was 24 years ago).....I live in Annapolis Maryland with 3 daughters now. Spend as much time with your kids while they're young, because they grow up so damn fast...

I don't know if they grow up as fast today, most of my sibling were gone around 18, while my kids are all still home, one being 30 two closing in on it. I don't mind I dread the empty nest.

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
I don't know if they grow up as fast today, most of my sibling were gone around 18, while my kids are all still home, one being 30 two closing in on it. I don't mind I dread the empty nest.
Yes - I was out of the house by 18 myself..... I have 2 girls as HS sophomores and 1 girl in middle school.

I don't think they've thought about college and being out of the house, which means I haven't given much thought about empty nest. I sure wouldn't miss the drama sometimes.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Grew up in Mimico on Hillside a few homes down from Shanny's fam ... billeted in Sudbury ... lived in Indi, Hartford and California ... then settled in Mississauga

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad