Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Born in Cambridge, grew up in Atlanta, going to school around Charlotte.

Charlotte needs to lose the airport bathroom attendants.

The rocking chairs are cool though, they can stay.

24b104fcf9c9555831ad107820377cc4.gif

Reactions: Team First

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Came to Canada in 95 from Serbia and stayed until 05, moved back home with occasional trip back to see my dad and my brother. Right now i am still in europe and still a huge leafs fan. Oh, last year we as a familly spent a whole year in Missisaauga so that my kids can easily learn english. Had to get Canadian iptv that i use in europe so that i don't miss any games.

cool. One of the guys in the band I play in is from Serbia. He's been in Canada 10 years now.

EGL22

Mar 20, 2018
I used to live in Metropolis but some weird guy in a blue suit showed up flying all over the place and aliens showed up so I got the hell out of there.

Moved to Gotham but it got bad with weirdo criminals and some guy in a dark suit and cool car running around causing havoc so I got the hell out of there.

Now in a smaller place called Central City where things should be calm and normal but with my luck something weird will happen.

Shanwhatplan

Mar 31, 2019
I’m from Hartland, N.B. (home of the world’s longest covered bridge - 391 m). I was 7 years old when the Leafs last won the Cup, but unfortunately, I didn’t start watching hockey until the early to mid 70’s. Hoping to see them win it in the near future (this coming season would be nice!).

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
If you like golf you go
Both. Born in Canada and live just outside, Huntsville Alabama.[/QUOTE
If you like golf then you gotta get out to Hampton Cove on RTJ trail man what a beauty. If I remember right from a few years ago there were 2 courses both beautiful. Also try da Judge which is longest course I have ever seen and played further south on trail. Gotta go back and try it again.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Aurora. Moving to south Georgina when my new house is ready. Who knows with Covid when that’ll be.

If WFH continues I want to move to Halifax or California. I know two total opposite lol. No matter where I’ll always be a die hard Leaf’s fan

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
It was a great move. We never thought that we would leave the city. We chopped our mortgage in half and live in a much nicer area. Should have done it years ago.

I'm trying to convince my wife to move there. Real Estate is not insane there, there's culture, jobs, not far from TOR, shopping, etc.

Hi5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->