Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Syed Ammad rizvi

Nov 1, 2020
first post here! came to mississauga in 95 from Karachi, Pakistan. started watching hockey on cbc, was in love with the sport the moment I started watching it. GLG! went back to Pakistan in 2007 until 2012 was really tough watching the canes and the leafs in the playoffs as the games would start at 4 am. Back to Mississauga now.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
first post here! came to mississauga in 95 from Karachi, Pakistan. started watching hockey on cbc, was in love with the sport the moment I started watching it. GLG! went back to Pakistan in 2007 until 2012 was really tough watching the canes and the leafs in the playoffs as the games would start at 4 am. Back to Mississauga now.
Awesome. Great to see fans from different areas and cultures. Being a Leafs fan has its ups and downs but we’re a huge and close group of fans. Also respect for you watching the games at crazy time differences. It’s really neat realizing all the Leafs fans worldwide. GLG.

nbuubu

Oct 31, 2018
Born in Toronto, grew up around the GTA, currently living in the SF Bay Area.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
In the Atlantic bubble, raised on Cape Breton Island, living in Halifax for 40 years. Spent a few years in Calgary and Victoria.
Go Leafs!

Reactions: JayfromNB1219

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
Raised in Ottawa, moved to Toronto in 2000. I've been living in Mississauga for 13 years now. I love it here! I'm not moving anytime soon.

Nick034

Dec 6, 2017
Came to Canada in 95 from Serbia and stayed until 05, moved back home with occasional trip back to see my dad and my brother. Right now i am still in europe and still a huge leafs fan. Oh, last year we as a familly spent a whole year in Missisaauga so that my kids can easily learn english. Had to get Canadian iptv that i use in europe so that i don't miss any games.

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
Budapest, Hungary.

Would love to move to Canada one day but it's pretty damn difficult.

I'm sure a few people would love to move to Hungary. Always wanted to visit.

---

Born in Willowdale (North York). Currently living a little less than an hour outside of Washington DC.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Woodbridge, ON, lived in London for 5 years and am now back in Woodbridge for work. Probably only temporarily. The wife and I plan to move north or drastic change to western Canada.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Hahaha man sometimes getting to Leaf games would take an hour or even more! So brutal

I always take the train to be honest. Different than the old days when driving into the city at 6pm meant a clear highway. We even sometimes used to drive to Islington or Kipling to take the subway. Also not easy anymore and zero parking.

Reactions: Cobra777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad