Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Grew up in Scarborough, family then moved to Ajax for 5 years (while I went to university in Toronto @ York), just moved to Bowmanville last year but work in Toronto. Planning on moving back to Toronto in the next year.

8816 others

Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
BC all my life. Grew up in Victoria and Kamloops. Being a Leafs fan and coming across other Leaf fans didn't happen often. Been on the coast and Fraser Valley the past 10 yrs where Leafs and Habs fans are everywhere.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Born and raised in London Ontario now living the dream on our hobby farm 15 minutes southwest of London

KIWILEAFFAN

Dec 28, 2011
New Zealand
Someday when I can afford it, I wanna see Australia and then New Zealand. Looks amazing. A free range Red Stag hunt would be sorta a huge bucket list item. But I think that’s a pipe dream.

Well if you do ever get to NZ and wanna Red stag I am an outfitter and hunt them, among other things for a living. I'm sure we could make it happen for a lot cheaper than you would expect.
You don't need a guide or pay big money to hunt free range game in NZ. However I might know where you will improve your chances.:naughty:

67Cup

Sep 16, 2005
Grew up in Toronto and attended U of T. Also lived and studied in the US and Britain. I lived a year each in Switzerland and Scotland as a boy, though I don’t remember the latter. I had two short stretches in France as well as an adult. In Canada, I worked in Kingston, Toronto and Vancouver. Semi retired and back in Toronto now. I’ve been a Leafs fan since the 50’s

Hogan86

Jun 21, 2016
I live 50km West of Ottawa. Went to school in Ottawa and started a family there for 5 years before moving back out of the city. Love being Leafs fan in enemy territory. Nothing like invading Canadian Tire center and turning the Sens barn into a Leafs home game.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
Brockville, raised in area, lived in Parkdale from late 70s till early 90s. The King and Queen St area around where I lived are unrecognizable now. What a difference! Had access to Garden tickets on a regular basis thru the Ballard years. What a time! semi retired enjoying the 1000 islands area.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Grew up in the UK and in Singapore (7years)
Off to Bramalea for 6 years and then across to Western Canada with stops in Calgary, Vancouver, and finally Penticton.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Born and raised in the heart of Toronto (Yonge & Eglinton) moved to Mississauga because property prices were more affordable, have now lived in BC for the past five plus years and have recently settled about 40 mins from Vancouver in a town called white rock. Spent two years in Calgary in the mid 00’s chasing oil money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad