Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I too live in Pete (born in shwa tho, grew up hating the Petes haha ) ; live near the Costco close to the 115

I have family in Apsley and cottage not too far from it.
Our cottage is on Loon Call. How about you?

napoleon in rags

Fred's dead, Baby... Fred's dead
Jun 17, 2009
St. Helena
Okanagan Valley, BC

Originally from Toronto.

Parents came from Serbia/Montenegro in the 1940's and 50's

Last edited:

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Born in Port Arthur, like most my generation not working in healthcare or on welfare, left the decaying Thunder Bay for greener pastures. Currently in Trenton, have commuted to daily to Toronto in the past.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Were over in Gooderham on Glamour lake. Not too close to Apsley, but no one knows where Gooderham is haha.

It's the happy place for most of us, that's for sure.
I know Gooderham, though not that lake. You're much closer to Haliburton.

That's ok; both the Halliburtons and the Kawarthas are much better than the Muskokas!

Reactions: TMLFC

Westlander

the olden time
Aug 31, 2004
The Netherlands
Born in Kingston, but lived in Cape Breton, Southern Ontario, the Eastern Townships in Quebec, went to uni in Ottawa, now live just outside The Hague in the Netherlands. Always an Ontario boy at heart though.

Westlander

the olden time
Aug 31, 2004
The Netherlands
I'm shocked there are that many Maple Leaf fans out of Quebec. :D
There never were many when I lived there (90’s). You might find the odd Quebec Anglo who cheered for the Leafs but most were Habs fans. There’d always be some among the McGill/Concordia/Bishops students since many of them were from outside. I never met a francophone who liked the Leafs but there was always a bit more sympathy when they had some Quebec born players. People thought Potvin was cool and Yanic Perrault when he was with the Leafs for a couple years.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Grew up in Mimico on Hillside a few homes down from Shanny's fam ... billeted in Sudbury ... lived in Indi, Hartford and California ... then settled in Mississauga
my grandmother lived on Hillside in a tiny bungalow west of Mimico Ave.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
my grandmother lived on Hillside in a tiny bungalow west of Mimico Ave.
She probably knows Rose too ... We were closer to Dwight and da smell of Campbell's Soup every day ... so so many road hockey games every day after school on Hillside before practice

Reactions: rumman

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Pretty cool to see how many fans are located outside of Canada. We really do have fans all over.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Born in Kingston, but lived in Cape Breton, Southern Ontario, the Eastern Townships in Quebec, went to uni in Ottawa, now live just outside The Hague in the Netherlands. Always an Ontario boy at heart though.
how would you rank those 5 cities/places from 1 to 5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad