Where are you from/live?

MullerBrotenVerbeek

Aug 2, 2013
you and me, buddy. I'm guessing it's a demographic thing - most of the board is too young to afford Manhattan, or too smart to pay what it costs. leaving me and you as the outliers.

still, awesome to see Devils jerseys wandering around the streets here.

not just living there, FROM there. I grew up a Devils fan in enemy territory.

njd118

Dec 18, 2006
Maplewood, NJ
Maplewood, in Essex county here. 10 min drive/train ride to Prudential. Very convenient, but in many ways I really miss the Meadowlands.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Bumpety Bump!

How could you guys lets this thread go unattended for this long.:laugh: Its a great way to meet and greet.

Im originally from Morris County. Moved to Vancouver in 2009 and been living there since.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
From Monmouth County, Exit 98. Currently living in Bryn Mawr, PA for 1 more week until I go back home.

KovalSNIPE

Feb 9, 2011
Born in NYC. Live in Berkeley Heights, but currently up in VT for college (Graduating in TWO DAYS!!)

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Nice red van! lol

its actually just a big ass car lol. we havent had it in years, that photo appears to have been taken in Aug 2008, right before we sold it. also like 2 months after those houses were built

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
Good to see a lot of fellow Bergen County people in here :yo:

Going to college in Flyers country just doesn't end well sometimes though:help:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm from Bergen county too, but moved to the St Petersburg Florida area 3 years ago this September. Originally from cliffside park.

I think I may have already replied to this cause this is an old thread haha.

hidek91

Jan 13, 2014
Warsaw, PL
Im surprised that other is the one with the most votes. Figured it would have a lot but not the most

I have expected it since possible options in poll contain only small area near NJ, and it seems some of us are from other states, countries and even continents.

I'm from Tychy, Poland :)

Status Quo*

Im surprised that other is the one with the most votes. Figured it would have a lot but not the most

I'm actually not surprised. The Devils do have a lot of fans outside the area. I've noticed it during GDTs the amount of non NJ people posting. Pretty damn cool. If only more people from NJ would like the Devils :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad