Where are you from/live?

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
There should be an NY upstate option, it seems like there are a lot more Devil fans around there than I realized. Not to mention the Albany Devils are up there too.

DevilChuk*

from the shore.. so I voted that option

though we don't consider ourselves South Jersey at all.. Usually Tom's River is the cutoff.. and I'm north of that. Central Jersey really.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just north of St Petersburg Florida now. I'm from North Jersey though, Bergen County.

funetiklee

Mar 11, 2009
from the shore.. so I voted that option

though we don't consider ourselves South Jersey at all.. Usually Tom's River is the cutoff.. and I'm north of that. Central Jersey really.

the driscoll is the cutoff for south jersey.
at least it is for us northerners.

DevilChuk*

the driscoll is the cutoff for south jersey.
at least it is for us northerners.

Never heard of that being used. I typically hear of a line being drawn from Princeton to Tom's River.

I am technically Central Jersey (about 20 miles south of sandy hook) but when people talk North vs. South, I always say I'm from North Jersey. People more or less consider South Jersey the pine barrens and Philly neighboring regions.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Born: Caldwell, NJ
Living: Flemington, NJ

Yup, this week I'm moving to western NJ and doubling my commute to games.. It's worth it for the much shorter commute to Bridgewater for work.. Plus, the area could use some Devils support so I'll be riding around with my large logo magnets on my car and also getting them to put games on at bars (which they actually do fairly consistently anyway, so the support here is already decent)

RJK

Feb 25, 2010
NC
rochester NY now live in chapel hill NC...used to catch devils games on msg...all my friends were sabres fans but i like winning and marty was a god

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Arbroath, on the Scottish east coast. pretty much right where New Jersey would be relative to America lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad