Where are you from/live?

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
I'm curious where the Devils base is from be it North, South, Central Jersey, New York, or elsewhere.

So when you vote, you can select what you consider your hometown or current location, whichever best IDs you.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
i dont see anything on here to vote? but im from rockland county NY

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
I've spent most of my life in Chicago but I lived in sw Connecticut when I started playing and watching hockey and I'm in Fort Worth, TX now.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
I'm from Upstate New York, though currently living at WVU helping the Devils fan contingent here fight the bandwagon Pens fans. Devils Trap is somewhere around here too.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
I'm from Upstate New York, though currently living at WVU helping the Devils fan contingent here fight the bandwagon Pens fans. Devils Trap is somewhere around here too.

I'm from northern NJ. Passaic county, Clifton NJ.

I'm currently in Morgantown WV for college however

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Born in Summit NJ, then a short stint in Fanwood, NJ, then grew up in Clark, NJ. Spent just shy of four years in Reading, PA. Back to Clark. Now in an apartment with the lady in Carteret. Spend my summers in Normandy Beach NJ.

Game Breaker

May 10, 2007
West Hollywood, CA
I said lower hudson valley though 2 years ago I moved to southern CT. Always was the one making the long travels to see my Jersey peeps...back when life was easy.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I feel as if I can help everyone here using my experience. If you're ever offered a job in Reading PA or feel like moving there for some reason...... don't.

NJCroMag

Mar 15, 2013
Grew up in Middlesex and Somerset counties in NJ.

Moved to the Harrisburg, PA area in 2001 and have been here ever since.

Dec 10, 2008
NoDak now NYC area
Living in Bergen County now. Right across the street from Red Bull arena actually and game days drive me nuts. Almost impossible to get into my place. :laugh:

Born a bit outside the twin cities in Minny then we moved to North Dakota when I was about 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad