What Will Take Longer, The Search For the Oilers New GM or OJ's Search For the Real Killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
What part of
"The OBC are not secretly running things" and "MacT and Lowe were demoted/shuffled into other positions away from Oiler hockey ops"

do you not understand?

I am beginning to understand that you are in a state of denial.
You do realize that MacT is the VP of Hockey Operations was has been for years....right?

Reactions: iCanada

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
I am beginning to understand that you are in a state of denial.
You do realize that MacT is the VP of Hockey Operations was has been for years....right?

I understand that just cuz they have employment with the Oilers doesn't mean they have a voice with the decisions of the big club.
I'm not in denial. I just am not a conspiracy theorist like some.

Call me crazy..but I believe the world is round also

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I understand that just cuz they have employment with the Oilers doesn't mean they have a voice with the decisions of the big club.

So you are trying to tell me the the VP of Hockey Operations has no voice?

Are you serious...lol

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I can't like this post enough...seriously this board has been a bit cringey to read lately. Its embarrassing.
At least 98% referencing the OBC club and how its influencing the choice. Give it a rest please...
Agreed, reading this board post about the OBC, is as brutal as listening to conspiracy theorsists talk about the Illuminati.

Reactions: bobbythebrain

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
So you are trying to tell me the the VP of Hockey Operations has no voice?

Are you serious...lol

Nope. Not when it came to trades or signings. That was all Chia

But why do I need to tell you this. It's already been told to you by people in the organization. Just cuz you ignore them doesn't make it true

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018

Is that you MacT? Or you Katz?

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
"IT WAS KEVIN LOWE!!!!"
giphy.gif

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004

I am suggesting that the VP of hockey operations has a voice on hockey operations which includes the big team.

You are trying to claim that Mact has no voice in anything regrding the big team and then you are calling posters names who dont go along with your unsupported narrative.

Acknowledging the obvious doesnt make one a conspiracy theorist...lol

There has been meddling by the owner. There has been meddling by the OBC.
The team has sucked since Katz bought the team despite having the best player in the world.
These are reported facts.
So if you and others want to believe that none of that happened and that everything is fine then have at it. Its a fantasy to be sure but if it makes you feel good then who am I to ruin it for you.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
I am suggesting that the VP of hockey operations has a voice on hockey operations which includes the big team.

You are trying to claim that Mact has no voice in anything regrding the big team and then you are calling posters names who dont go along with your unsupported narrative.

Acknowledging the obvious doesnt make one a conspiracy theorist...lol

Who have I called names? I seem to recall you telling me that I'm not the one who is "valid"

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
You're right he isn't part of the OBC, but a this point he is a pure facilitator of the garbage that has plagued this org for the past decade +.

Yes sir. He most definitely has failed to this point. But he isn't the first or will be the last exec to go through a GM change

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

But why do I need to tell you this. It's already been told to you by people in the organization. Just cuz you ignore them doesn't make it true

I don’t know how much influence or sway they had with Chia. They certainly have seats at the table. Stauffer has said repeatedly others were involved in the Hall trade. He’s said the entire organization wanted to get bigger tougher and meaner. They were involved in the Koskinen signing. They were the very reason for a decade of failure before Chia.

So why bother keeping failures regardless?

Reactions: iCanada and TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad