Pre-Game Talk: Week to Move (ANH, SJ, NYR)

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
The prices for these AVS game worn jerseys are...interesting? There's a logic behind those prices but it's strange.

Avs Jersey Auction

Cheapest are understandably Greer, Bigras, Mironov...and Nemeth? Rants and Kerfoot higher than Mack? And Yak is as expensive as Landy's?

Edit: I'm dumb, those aren't starting prices and have bids on them. Oh well, nvm.
Mikko had the highest xmas tree so something the collectors like or his fans are really into it. Kerf I could see interest collectors on his rookie season w/ his points.

Greer is done with the AHL.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Mikko had the highest xmas tree so something the collectors like or his fans are really into it. Kerf I could see interest collectors on his rookie season w/ his points.

Greer is done with the AHL.

Kerf is probably a friendly battle between his dad and one of his billionaire friends who wants it to keep away from him.

I will personally be really interested how contract negotiations will go with Kerfoot down the line.

Not often that you are dealing with the son of a multi-billionaire. I wonder if that has any impact on how he values money and what type of contract he will demand.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It's a long ways away, but if Kerfoot can put up 60 points this season and then 60 points next season, he'll have a good case to make for a hefty raise.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Kerfoot might be at a slightly lower risk of a sophomore slump than normal. No matter how good he is next year, MacKinnon will outshine him as far as the pressure put by the opposing team on him. He's already learning to shoot sometimes instead of passing every time, that combined with the fact that he will still be facing the middle pair of the opposing D corps most of the time means that he's less likely to fade as time goes on.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It's crazy to think that Kerfoot will become millionaire on his own and not because his family have money. He could have done it without his dad's money (albeit probably through a different path).

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Kerf is probably a friendly battle between his dad and one of his billionaire friends who wants it to keep away from him.

I will personally be really interested how contract negotiations will go with Kerfoot down the line.

Not often that you are dealing with the son of a multi-billionaire. I wonder if that has any impact on how he values money and what type of contract he will demand.
He also has a degree in economics or some such from that one school. He's gonna know what's up. Signing him earlier might be a thing.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
We need to talk more about Bernier, how long will his god mode last (?), I'm soooo impressed.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I know Mackinnon has been good for some time being the leading scorer in the league since Halloween and all, but the kid is showing no signs of stopping. I didn't even realize he's on a 7 game point streak with 14 points during that time. He's just silly.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
What does this mean?

Yeah, I was thinking about that too.

I'd like to see Greer marinate in AHL. He needs to work his skating a lot and I'd be happy to see him in an offensive role down there for at least rest of this season. Maybe even next one too. We're in no rush with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad