Pre-Game Talk: Week to Move (ANH, SJ, NYR)

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The prices for these AVS game worn jerseys are...interesting? There's a logic behind those prices but it's strange.

Avs Jersey Auction

Cheapest are understandably Greer, Bigras, Mironov...and Nemeth? Rants and Kerfoot higher than Mack? And Yak is as expensive as Landy's?

Edit: I'm dumb, those aren't starting prices and have bids on them. Oh well, nvm.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
The prices for these AVS game worn jerseys are...interesting? There's a logic behind those prices but it's strange.

Avs Jersey Auction

Cheapest are understandably Greer and Mironov...but Rants' is higher than Mack's for some reason. And Yak is as expensive as Landy's?
Mikko has a huge following back home. Probably adds to it. Mackinnon is not only Canadian, but comes from the same hometown as Sid. His following are mostly Avs fans.

Reactions: Balthazar

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

Avs Jersey Auction

Cheapest are understandably Greer and Mironov...but Rants' is higher than Mack's for some reason. And Yak is as expensive as Landy's?
Well, someone's fighting for the Mikko jersey. Zadorov is relatively cheap.

E: Oh, there's been one more bid on Z.

Reactions: Balthazar

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
It's a shame we've got a random thread on the main board, I was looking forward to making a The Burgundy Juggernaut is Coming to Kick the Shit Out of Your Beer League Outfit thread once we were (definitely) in the playoffs spots

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Not going to lie that Mack All-Star jersey looks really good.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Some good news......

We are 6-0 without him. We don't need him. Trade him, trade him NOW. I want picks and 19y olds ... :baghead:

btw that means that Greer is probably out. Or maybe even Yak. I think Bourque "husselt" his way into Bednars heart. And to be honest i'm starting to like Gabe2 too.

Reactions: cgf

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
That would be soooo Avs this season if Jost gets injured the second Compher is ready to play. I expect nothing less than a Girard injury as soon as Barrie is back in the lineup.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Bourque has played well this stretch, for sure, but he should still come out. He can take 57's PK spot and provide real offense on top of it. Rather see him come out than Greer, kid just needs some time to get into the speed of the NHL game and the scoring instincts will kick in.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
So JTC is back and Barrie is close. That's pretty solid if we can get them both back by the end of the week or early next week.

Then we get Sven back, and then we trade Barrie, and all of a sudden we're deep again and ready for the playoff push.

Coloradorov

Oct 7, 2009
Denver
Listening to Keefe and Moser on his radio show and they'e trying to come up with a forced nickname for Mack. I wouldn' be surprised to hear Keefe and Ryker refer to him as the cobra all week.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Bourque's ceiling is a 4th line energy guy with stone hands. I would much rather see what Greer can do in the big leagues because he could actually become something someday. Let's not let a little winning streak make us forget that this is still a development year, and Greer's now spent 1.5 seasons in the AHL. Time to see if he can make an impact in the NHL over the course of the next couple weeks.

Reactions: cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->