Pre-Game Talk: Week to Move (ANH, SJ, NYR)

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
So Jost is okay after all? Or Compher will be taking Josts spot?
Yeah I'm curious too. Jost is definitely out I assume. But I'm curious who plays where. Dater has a hard time comprehending linemates. He always makes generalized statements such as player X replaces player Y in lineup when there are several switches. Doesn't actually mean they're playing on that line.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Rangers fans weren't happy with Shattenkirk before the injury. Guess the flaws show more when you watch a player shift in and shift out.

Reactions: New Scotlander

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Interesting factoid... MacK's 57 points this season ranks 9th amongst Avs' players single seasons since MacK entered the league. Next on the list are Duchene (15-16), Iggy (14-15), and Landy (14-15) all at 59. Surpassing those 3 would make him the top scorer since the 14-15 season as well.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Also interesting....

Home: 44 points in 25 games
Away: 13 points in 19 games

16 home games remaining and 22 away games.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Also interesting....

This is going to be very interesting imo. How does the team and Bednar manage when they can't get the favorable matchups?

GeniusSuperior

Sep 30, 2010
Also interesting....

Just did some numbers, if he continues his pace of current home/road splits, MacKinnon will still have 100 points.

His pace puts him at 72.16 points at home and 28.05 points on the road for the season.

But the rest of the season can absolutely go either way for this team. There are a lot of road games and a lot of games against teams in the race with us. Looking forward to seeing how the team handles it.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Just did some numbers, if he continues his pace of current home/road splits, MacKinnon will still have 100 points.

His pace puts him at 72.16 points at home and 28.05 points on the road for the season.

But the rest of the season can absolutely go either way for this team. There are a lot of road games and a lot of games against teams in the race with us. Looking forward to seeing how the team handles it.

Is that using his away totals for the whole year or his away totals since game 10 when MacK started to take off?

GeniusSuperior

Sep 30, 2010
Is that using his away totals for the whole year or his away totals since game 10 when MacK started to take off?
For the whole year. I took a look earlier and I don’t think his pace on the road was much different due to the small sample size. I’ll check again.

Before the top line was put together, MacKinnon had 3 points in 6 games on the road. Since the Chicago game, he has had 10 points in 13 road games. Continuing that road pace the rest of the way, with season long home pace, gives him 30 points on the road rather than 28, meaning 102 points over the season. Adding that qualifier only amounts to a difference of two points.

At home, he had two points in four games before Oct 28, and thus 42 points in 21 home games since. That pace puts him at 76 point pace at home, a difference of 4 points at home with the new consideration.

Combine the two and the pace puts him at 106 points considering splits for home/road using his pace since October 28.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->