Post-Game Talk: WEEK 18 - We're on to 'The Twilight Zone' - J-E-T-S 17 PATRIOTS 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Bill being his usual petty self right to the end. Can hardly wait for this f***ing fraud to get fired tomorrow.
I thank Bill for everything he's done for this franchise, and for the SB bowl wins, but enough is enough.

And before people get on me about mentioning Mac: you gotta admit it's petty as f***.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
I cannot understand the Belichick hate. Ya the time has come, but I mean what the hell, have some respect for the guy. He's going down as a top 3 coach of all time and was part of 6 Superbowls + the most ridiculous 2 decades a team in any league could ask for. Brady too. And many others played a part. We can love and respect them both (all).

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Missed about half of the first half cleaning off and around my car. It is just nasty out there. Puking icy snow and the wind is just whipping it around

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
True. But still a "Bill move". He's been the backup for awhile now. But the  last game of the year you pull this? It's just typical Bill.

We all know he and Mac are gone. Don't gotta do all that
Why does it even matter? Mac Jones being the backup QB today or the emergency 3rd QB has no bearing on his future. They both helped each other sink the ship.

Reactions: BernieMcAvoy

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Why does it even matter? Mac Jones being the backup QB today or the emergency 3rd QB has no bearing on his future. They both helped each other sink the ship.
Again, re-read the post. It doesn't really  matter, but I think it's a typical Bill move. He screwed Mac over, and in the last game of the season, makes him inactive. One last f*** you, kid, I never wanted or liked you.

I find it petty.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad