Post-Game Talk: WEEK 18 - We're on to 'The Twilight Zone' - J-E-T-S 17 PATRIOTS 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Again, re-read the post. It doesn't really  matter, but I think it's a typical Bill move. He screwed Mac over, and in the last game of the season, makes him inactive. One last f*** you, kid, I never wanted or liked you.

I find it petty.
I kinda like it not gonna lie

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Why is everyone so sensitive about this topic? Any reporter who mentions this is gonna be it for Bill gets dumped on. Surely some of these guys do have sources? Jay Glazer is pretty good, no?
The whole thing is nothing more than a dick measuring contest between supposed "insiders."

At this point these "insiders" are throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks. How many different reports are out there claiming to know what will happen? Just let it play out. No one gives a shit who was right.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
A couple of long time staffers sense Kraft is going to drop a bomb

Bill stays - Jonathan is moved to look over the other Kraft holdings but NOT football
I mean that would be absolutely ridiculous...is Robert dumb enough to think fans blame Jonathan for this mess?

Reactions: Mione134

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

Bill stays - Jonathan is moved to look over the other Kraft holdings but NOT football
Bill is getting fired and rightly so. His arrogance and ego got way too big while his drafting, player evaluations, free agent signings, coaching, staff hires, and decision making have all gotten so bad he can’t be allowed to continue.

Reactions: Mione134 and Score8

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
For real. They probably could have tried Jacobi Meyers at QB this year and had a better record.
They should of kept Jacobi and probably would have won the games where Parker and Juju had drops.

Just terrible roster mgmt.

If that happens...

Not good. Not f***ing good. This isn't on Jonathan. Its on Bill.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

I think Bill stays too, Kraft will chicken out bc he doesn't want Brady and Bill leaving on his conscience. Plus he has probably zero plan post Bill and it takes a lot of work at his old age to rush together a new coaching staff

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Bill has been working the refs more than ever this year...he's gonna coach somewhere next year. Just shouldn't be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad