Post-Game Talk: WEEK 18 - We're on to 'The Twilight Zone' - J-E-T-S 17 PATRIOTS 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Bill’s trump card in all of this might be that he wanted Garropolo all along and, had RKK not interfered and overruled him, he might have kept the program on track.

Instead, they keep the band together and end up in “cap jail”. Have to reset and end up with Newton. Then Bill’s hand is “forced” into taking Mac.

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I mean that would be absolutely ridiculous...is Robert dumb enough to think fans blame Jonathan for this mess?

I don’t even know what to say about this.

It would certainly be unexpected.

Only the inner family knows
and there is a joker - Dana Blumberg who is now married to Robert

1704658736948.png

There is only one reporter Bob Kraft trusts and she is here - Maria Stephanos

Reactions: Alicat

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
A couple of long time staffers sense Kraft is going to drop a bomb

Bill stays - Jonathan is moved to look over the other Kraft holdings but NOT football
The other major Kraft Sports Group holding is the Revolution, and I couldn't tell you the last time Jonathan spoke publicly about the team.

It's probably been at least three years.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Why is everyone so sensitive about this topic? Any reporter who mentions this is gonna be it for Bill gets dumped on. Surely some of these guys do have sources? Jay Glazer is pretty good, no?
How dare they report on the biggest story surrounding the Pats and one of the biggest in the NFL.

A couple of long time staffers sense Kraft is going to drop a bomb

Bill stays - Jonathan is moved to look over the other Kraft holdings but NOT football
Would be hilarious

Reactions: Johnnyduke

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The other major Kraft Sports Group holding is the Revolution, and I couldn't tell you the last time Jonathan spoke publicly about the team.

It's probably been at least three years.
Jonathan's biggest contribution was putting the radio on FM in 1995. He also convinced his father to keep concessions under family control

Jonathan screwed up the South Boston stadium by siding with Governor Weld and blowing off Mayor Menino as a buffoon.

Brian O’Donovan left the Revs because he couldn't work with Jonathan.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Jonathan's biggest contribution was putting the radio on FM in 1995. He also convinced his father to keep concessions under family control

Jonathan screwed up the South Boston stadium by siding with Governor Weld and blowing off Mayor Menino as a buffoon.

Brian O’Donovan left the Revs because he couldn't work with Jonathan.
I just finished the Jeff Benedict book earlier today and there’s some really interesting stuff surrounding the politics of the stadium.

Deputy Commissioner Roger Goodell did a lot at the eleventh hour to keep the team in Massachusetts.

Reactions: rfournier103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad