Post-Game Talk: Washington vs tb

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
- So light 'em if you got 'em. - Way ahead of you, partner.

Our latest theme. Die Hard. Or, die, hard.

dh-smoke1.jpg

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
They'll probably win tonight and definitely lose Game 7. :blah::GWC:

I hope this team just wins tonight and worries about the next game, well, the next game.

Caps in the finals would put me in a can't lose situation, as a Golden Knights fan and a longtime admirer of Ovi.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I'm just going to enjoy it. Enough worrying and teeth gnashing. This is the moment that they are in and they have an opportunity to add another bullet to their resume in overcoming adversity with a win tonight and then again on Wednesday... or the season ends.

Either way, it's been a lot of fun watching this team come together over the course of the season. It looked pretty bleak for a little while. I'll be hoping for the best tonight, especially for Ovie. I want a Cup for that guy in the worst way.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Same referee team (actually same crew with the same linesman) from game 2 Tonight’s NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Referees and Linesmen – 5/13/18 where they called Wilson for goalie interference when he was hooked and Oshie for the high sticking of Hedman when it was the puck that hit Hedman in the face. Both BS calls that led to TB goals. The NHL rewards these two for that performance by having them work this game. Unbelievable. F this league!

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
I'm just going to enjoy it. Enough worrying and teeth gnashing. This is the moment that they are in and they have an opportunity to add another bullet to their resume in overcoming adversity with a win tonight and then again on Wednesday... or the season ends.

Either way, it's been a lot of fun watching this team come together over the course of the season. It looked pretty bleak for a little while. I'll be hoping for the best tonight, especially for Ovie. I want a Cup for that guy in the worst way.
This. The worst part about losing at this point is the clock on Ovi winning.

Reactions: JMUcapsfan07

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Same referee team (actually same crew with the same linesman) from game 2 Tonight’s NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Referees and Linesmen – 5/13/18 where they called Wilson for goalie interference when he was hooked and Oshie for the high sticking of Hedman when it was the puck that hit Hedman in the face. Both BS calls that led to TB goals. The NHL rewards these two for that performance by having them work this game. Unbelievable. F this league!

Hopefully the coaching staff will gently remind the crew about what happened in Game 2 and they’ll get a few calls go their way.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad