Post-Game Talk: Washington vs tb

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Would prefer to see only the 13 18 swap .
65 out

But if 65 is in, I hope, he'll shoot the puck tonight. 10+ shots for him

CapsDC

May 2, 2018
Let's play a drinking game tonight, chug every time you see Bura get ragdolled and thrown off the puck

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
giphy.gif

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
My fear is that Bura knows this is essentially his final tryout to stay on this team and he goes into business for himself and becomes a black hole of possession.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Exactly my reaction. Mind-boggling choice. I haven’t seen anything from him lately.

What’s our record with him in the lineup this postseason? 1-6, something like that? He is the WRONG player right now IMO
We need Walker or Gersich to spark us tonight, not Bura dancing around TB's defense...

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I think if people go back and look at the pre season picks it is overwhelmingly the Preds and Bolts in the Final and a 50/50 split on who would win.

Caps being in this series at all is pretty damn shocking.
Yah, but also ... once we did jump out to 2-0 series lead, you kinda figure they can win at least ONE of next three.

Oh well. Past is past. Win a game.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Ovechkin has been great this series, but now it's time to take it to another level for these next two games. He has to set the tone right off the opening face off because we know the whole hockey world will unfairly put the blame squarely on his shoulders if they lose tonight

Reactions: ujju2

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Ovechkin has been great this series, but now it's time to take it to another level for these next two games. He has to set the tone right off the opening face off because we know the whole hockey world will unfairly put the blame squarely on his shoulders if they lose tonight
Russian God-Emperor Ovi?

Reactions: ujju2

OviTaughtMe

Jun 17, 2013
PG County
Holtby needs a shut out. Can’t remember the last time he had one in the postseason

He won’t get any blame but he’s a reason why they will likely lose this series.

Either way, the team itself admitted they are nervous playing at home so i figure they’ll go out like they did against NYR in 2013

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC

Whhhhaaaaaatttt???? He doesn't already see one? :help:

I wonder whom else on the team doesn't see one? One of the big criticisms of this team is 'mental toughness' and if they're not getting their heads straightened out, then this is a key reason this team has trouble focusing and finishing opponents. I'm shocked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad