Post-Game Talk: Washington vs tb

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Debated posting this early in the series because I thought it was bad juju but whatever, someone should of made shirts with 'Capitals' instead of the band.

Will the Caps stage a Big Takeover?

220px-Bad_Brains_debut.jpg

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

At least Vrana is above Bura in that depth chart.

Look at that third line. Eller and Connolly have been either red hot or ice cold. Both have taken incredibly stupid penalties. And Bura is made of tissue paper. THAT freakin' line could be the difference tonight, one way or the other.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
And as I noted on the mains, if things start looking bad for that 3rd line don't be surprised if we see a Tex Special where the 4th line is really the 3rd and gets even or better ES TOI

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Backstrom and Holtby may be the keys tonight. Barry is pushing all in on his vet leaders, his best players. It's the norm for coaches to play injured ailing or under performing stars. I understand this. But they need to make his decision the correct one. The days of sitting back and waiting for Ovi to do everything including energizing the crowd team arena DC and Landover, AND hitting and scoring goals, have passed. It's high time others share the heavy lifting.

With that said, I predict Nick with the OT goal tonight, on one of his innocent wristers from up high.

Last edited:

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
I just wont to feel like they went down fighting for a change. There level of desperate hockey is only good for 20min when its to late.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
The ultimate heart breaker has to include us losing at home though...

After a commanding series lead, to a team we somehow always lose to.

Game 7 on the road may be the best thing we have going for us

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I just want to see the same team from the last series. Work on your traffic and tips, move your feet for ****'s sake, don't give the referees a single reason to ding you.

Lindemann

Apr 7, 2017
we all know how this ends

either blown out tonight or caps win give us a slight bit of hope and then go to game 7 for the ultimate heart breaker.

Yeah I can't say many fans or others are confident in the Caps winning this game

And sadly, the players won't be either but they will (SHOULD) play desperate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad