Post-Game Talk: Washington vs tb

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Official Prediction: Lightning get out to early lead, Caps play uninspired for 50 minutes, score 1 or 2 goals in the final 10 minutes, narrowly lose. Loss attributed to Holtby and refs.

Teams that score the first goal in the these playoffs have lost like three games. Caps even managed to screw that up in game four, when they scored first but lost. :(

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Hey all, what time can people enter the arena? Also any food recomendations walking distance from here? :)

7pm, but if you have a Capitol One card take it and go to the special entrance they will let you in about 15 minutes earlier than everyone else.

Food, there are too many to name, get some Chinese.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Truly a bad mofo now rocking my red throwback Ovechkin T-shirt! ROCK THE RED (Without goofy towels)!

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Hey all, what time can people enter the arena? Also any food recomendations walking distance from here? :)

Sure you want to go in at 7pm? The Caps don't do the warm-up skate until 7:30pm.

Eats I like that aren't pub grub: Zaytinya, Ella's Wood Fire Pizza, Hip City Veg, Rosa Mexicano, Oyamel, Jaleo

Drinks: Fado (was RFD), Penny Whiskey, Iron Horse, Penn Social, Denson Liquors, and Jackpot

If you bring your own flask, you can avoid most of this...

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Ovechkin has been great this series, but now it's time to take it to another level for these next two games. He has to set the tone right off the opening face off because we know the whole hockey world will unfairly put the blame squarely on his shoulders if they lose tonight
Hyperbole.
The whole hockey world isn't that stupid and biased. More like many HF trolls :dunce:
Pushing 33, he's played very well :cool:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

Depends on what kind of meal you're up for. I like matchbox, Fado, Poke Papa, and Penn Quarter which vary from sit down to fast casual. If I'm going mainly for beer I like Iron Horse (which also serves pizza / sandwiches via an outside vendor; they don't have a kitchen but they do have a great draft list).

Apr 6, 2004
Little man feels good about tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_0535.jpg
    IMG_0535.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: troyerlaw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad