When will Podz join the Canucks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Shouldnt be THAT tough, i remember when i was still a kid I had to move from Tsawwassen to West Van. Then only a few years later to Kerrisdale. Not exactly the samething but hes even older. Its not easy but ya gotta figure out how to ajust and he will be paid MILLIONS of dollars so he better learn :nod:
images

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
You guys know what I mean hes gotta deal with challenges and tough goings as everyone has and he will be making millions of dollars so cmon

Anyways Im a big Podz fan tho worried about his recent play hope he can finally bring it together and get back on track. Middle 6 guy is still the goal :nod:

Reactions: Dab

Izzy Goodenough

Oct 11, 2020
This is great news for the Nucks organization; Podkolzin at Centre is now officially a thing:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dab

Frobbo

Feb 21, 2008
I have watched him for a few years starting with the Hlinka and he impresses in lots of areas but the 2 that stand out to me are that he is tenacious on the puck and the other is his playmaking. He sets up stunned shooters several times a game for unbelievable scoring chances which are often not converted because the shooters are not prepared for the tap in.

He is an unusual player though and has a power of will to impose himself on a game that is rare. His style is a bit like ROR but he is better in most aspects of the game compared to ROR at the same age.

I think he will be far more impactful at centre than as a winger and more valuable as well but we shall see if they Nucks consider it.
ROR was playing in the NHL at his age.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
So highly likely he plays in the IIHF World Championship (May 21 to June 6). The Canucks end their season May 8th.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
So highly likely he plays in the IIHF World Championship (May 21 to June 6). The Canucks end their season May 8th.
Imo Podzilla wants to play in the NHL, and will forgo the World’s to play here, even if only for a few games. He’s here as soon as his KHL contract is done.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
He appears to be wearing an 'A' for the Senior Men's Russian National Team. I bet ROR wasn't doing that at the same age.
Crap this kid is a special player. I’m so glad Bracket insisted we take him at ten, and didn’t let benning/Brod do something stupid.
Thank you Judd for another excellent pick.

Reactions: Deezone

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Imo Podzilla wants to play in the NHL, and will forgo the World’s to play here, even if only for a few games. He’s here as soon as his KHL contract is done.
I heard it reported that contractually that's up to the Russians not him.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Reactions: iceburg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad